What is your "crack/go to" thread?

For me these days it's "Dumbass Shit on Facebook."  Used to be "Favorite Subreddit" but the posters have lost the plot (even on the old board it devolved into a lot of plastic plate/sweet tea discussion).  

On the football board I usually check "Tell me about aggy."

On the old board it was "Adhawk" and I used to look forward to "Errant Tire and Wheel" updates.

I like the "video/pic of Holy Shit" except for those fucking Russian building climber people and their death wishes.

Edited by Bullneck

NCAA March Mdness threads...

sorry...this is a bump I never felt before( insert Tech joke here)

On the normal- Buck's BBQ talk, the beer thread, and "post a pic that makes you LOL"

Like Shooter it depends on what is happening in the thread. 

The Adhawk Dirt Bike is a must read when it gets an update. 

Any time Mitch posts in the wives thread. That one gets a lot of traffic from me no matter who posts, but Mitch has gold every time. 

And because I'm a CR asshole I'm in there more than I'd like to admit 

I love the politics threads because everyone is so nice and mature and don’t interpret news or information thru their own biased lens. Instead they are objective, rational, polite and all around swell guys and gals.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

I love the politics threads because everyone is so nice and mature and don’t interpret news or information thru their own biased lens. Instead they are objective, rational, polite and all around swell guys and gals.

CR is -------> you stupid fuck!!!

48 minutes ago, Hugh G. Rection said:

I like the Wives and Stupid Shit thread.  It seems that almost everything else in the Lulz thread is someone copying and posting from Reddit.  I don't know why we don't just have a link to the site.  

I hardly visit that thread but what's the problem? Everything derives from somewhere on the internet. Majority on here don't visit Reddit so it's new to them. Don't be thread police guy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I hardly visit that thread but what's the problem? Everything derives from somewhere on the internet. Majority on here don't visit Reddit so it's new to them. Don't be thread police guy.

One of the problems is that if you quote a picture or gif you think is funny, it gets moved down their board by new posts.   So whatever someone here thought was funny yesterday is going to be gone by the time I click on the link.  

21 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I'm not policing the board and never complained (until now I guess).  I am compelled by my OCD to click on every one of them so it's a me-problem.  It would be nice to have some advance notice of the topic or a screen shot of the clip because I end up seeing the same one in several threads.  Every once in a while a gem comes through so paste away.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection