Aggy @ Texas - Tuesday, April 2 at 6:30

zlavydra

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If pierce cares so little about this game that he’s willing to start Owen meaney and use kam fields in a high leverage situation, then why should I care at all?

the infield and left field fuck ups I’m used to and those won’t be going away this season. 

Hitting also just is what it is. 

That kind of sums it up pretty well.

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If pierce cares so little about this game that he’s willing to start Owen meaney and use kam fields in a high leverage situation, then why should I care at all?

the infield and left field fuck ups I’m used to and those won’t be going away this season. 

Ummm. He brought in his closer. He shit the bed too.

Yeah, we don't have the pitching depth to win mid-week games against good teams right now.  We did beat Arkie that one game when they threw their absolute dregs, though.

I don't understand how Pierce is using Bocchi, a guy who shut down a great-hitting team in a big game last year.  I expected him to get the call on Tuesdays.

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

Yeah, we don't have the pitching depth to win mid-week games against good teams right now.  We did beat Arkie that one game when they threw their absolute dregs, though.

I don't understand how Pierce is using Bocchi, a guy who shut down a great-hitting team in a big game last year.  I expected him to get the call on Tuesdays.

It seems like Bocci lost some velocity and some sink when he went to the sidearm action.   He’s just not as effective.  

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Who the fuck else did you want to pitch tonight?  Part of the problem is that we have to use damn near the whole staff to get through these midweek games.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Pretty sure we talk about it everytime we see him warming up.

Ok, how bout this - Someone let me know when it's ok to use sarcasm on this board?

Edited by Cajun
You are aware that there are some rescue rangers here who don't think it's ok, right?