Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Not vote if Biden is the nominee?  Even against Trump? I guess that’s what I had the problem with. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9264828

I don't want to vote for someone who is such a handsy, disgusting creep that other Senators swat his hands away from their granddaughters. That doesn't really seem crazy to me. Can you explain why it is?

But I do know one thing I’m not gonna do, and that’s fwd fwd fwd crappy disingenuous republican talking points about other dem potential nominees to shit on them because I want one dem nominee to win over the other.

Videos aren't talking points. They're videos.

Do you have any response to the evidence that is playing in front of your eyeballs? Or is your tactic here going to 100% be character assassination of the people showing you the evidence?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And I haven’t forgiven him for not running in 2016.

I wish he had run, but his heart wasn't in it after his son's death. I completely get it. I like Uncle Joe. Unfortunately, his time may have past. Time for him to be UN Ambassador or somesuch.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9264828

I don't want to vote for someone who is such a handsy, disgusting creep that other Senators swat his hands away from their granddaughters. That doesn't really seem crazy to me. Can you explain why it is?

Videos aren't talking points. They're videos.

Do you have any response to the evidence that is playing in front of your eyeballs? Or is your tactic here going to 100% be character assassination of the people showing you the evidence?

I’ve watched the videos. I’m not seeing what you claim you are seeing. Are you saying Biden should be arrested for molesting women based on them? Because if the videos are proof then you got the proof you need to prove your case matlock. You should take it straight to the authorities and have the man prosecuted. Or what exactly are you saying? 

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

I wish he had run, but his heart wasn't in it after his son's death. I completely get it. I like Uncle Joe. Unfortunately, his time may have past. Time for him to be UN Ambassador or somesuch.

Yeah felt for him and his family. He ain't ambassador material. He's a goof ball, and a bit of a walking gaffe factory. 

I'll be surprised if Biden survives this. Not saying he's completely done before starting. But in the post #metoo era when there are some many other viable choices available, I'm not sure how many will stick with him.

How in the world can anyone watch Joe’s touchy/feely greatest hits and respond, “meh”?

I am a kid of the 80’s and that shit was in full blown focus during grade school, especially around coaching/after school activity.  How do you go through the 90’s and 00’s as am adult and have that sort of contact feel appropriate?  

At best, it is extremely weird.

• Like 1

As both a rape and sexual assault survivor, I would vote for Joe Biden over Trump any day of the week, and ten times if I could. Is Joe shitty and gross? Yes. Will I have conflicted emotions about voting for him? Yes. But I don't think Joe will pose an active threat to my life and my community like Trump is RIGHT NOW. He might even improve things. I'll take that over certain bigotry. It's a compromise us queers often have to make.

I like you a lot, B_T. You are shockingly well informed on millennial culture for a Boomer (a Zerg rush reference??), but if you sit out voting for POTUS because Biden is the Dem nominee (vomit), then I'll have a sternly worded message board post directed to you at some point in 2020.

So listen to this trans gay girl that you say you care about, k thanks.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

What the fuck are you talking about? 

If it was Joe v. Trump I'd either not vote or vote Biden.

Then what the fuck are YOU talking about?  Your ability to throw word salad against the wall is impressive.  I've been abundantly clear.  If Joe Biden is the best we have, then that's who I'm rolling with.  You?

Stop with the word games.  You ARE the problem.

32 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Creepy videos are ok.  Good thing creepy joe didn’t write down on a 30 year old calendar that he went to a party. Then it would be creepy 

Exactly.  Your side ran a piece of shit through to SCOTUS, therefore I fully support electing whatever piece of shit we can as long as they have a (D) next to their name.

Welcome to the jungle, bitch.

8 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Fuck you, Incredulity. You voted for, and continue to defend and support, a straight up rapist AND racist. You have no room whatsoever to be a part of this conversation

Please post my defense of Trump.

He is indefensible.  I frankly thought he was unelectable and sat there Nov of 16 in utter shock like everyone else.  

14 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Fuck you, Incredulity. You voted for, and continue to defend and support, a straight up rapist AND racist. You have no room whatsoever to be a part of this conversation

Constitutions says he can say/write/think whatever he wants. You don't have to read it or agree with it. Is there we are as a nation? 

34 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I’ve watched the videos. I’m not seeing what you claim you are seeing. Are you saying Biden should be arrested for molesting women based on them? Because if the videos are proof then you got the proof you need to prove your case matlock. You should take it straight to the authorities and have the man prosecuted. Or what exactly are you saying? 

I literally could not be clearer in anything I'm saying.

I do not want a man like Joe Biden to be the leader of the Democratic Party. It is a party that is 50% female and X% LGBT. It is a party that is trying to forge a path forward towards a just 21st that looks at the #MeToo movement and actually understands its lessons. To nominate a guy who is such a sexually aggressive power creep in the immediate aftermath of #MeToo is like saying, "Hey, that was fun and all, but lol fuck off."

Also, his non-sex-creep history is garbage and his politics suck.

There is nothing about him that appeals to me. He makes no god damned sense.

Except if you hate millenials, I guess. And you hate the #MeToo movement and social justice warriors.

That is: If you're a conservative.

Which I'm not, so... 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

D3Bpm8zXcAoa2eT?format=jpg&name=small

Very cool to not understand consent or patriarchy and use a classic slut-shaming tactic to defend creepy old perverts.

You're a completely pointless case, Hugo, and I desperately wish I could talk to your father instead of you so we could bemoan our idiot sons together, but posting pictures of a woman physically embracing men after she complains about an unwanted physical interaction with a man is INSANELY shitty. It's 4chan level misogyny.

1 minute ago, trauma babe said:

I like you a lot, B_T. You are shockingly well informed on millennial culture for a Boomer (a Zerg rush reference??), but if you sit out voting for POTUS because Biden is the Dem nominee (vomit), then I'll have a sternly worded message board post directed to you at some point in 2020.

So listen to this trans gay girl that you say you care about, k thanks.

As I said in another thread, I have never not voted out of protest, so even though I would want to not vote I'm too old to change my ways and I'll almost certainly vote for Biden regardless but Jesus Christ it makes me sick and I'll do everything I can to make sure we put Bernie or Warren or Pete in there instead.

You're right, of course. I am a 100% firm believer that third-party voting and not-voting are completely selfish, self-aggrandizing things to do. Not voting would be very selfish of me.

SO FINE OK YOUR TRANS MAGIC WORKED ON ME

CorruptAchingAlaskajingle-max-1mb.gif

Also, my youngest son and I would whip your ass in SC II co-op or PUBG duos, come at me.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Your ability to throw word salad against the wall is impressive.

lol do you seriously not know how to read this sentence?

If it was Joe v. Trump I'd either not vote or vote Biden.

Here, I'll add a comma to set off the dependent clause.

If it was Joe v. Trump, I'd either not vote or vote Biden.

Does that help?

9 hours ago, GRHorn said:

You discussed this with older women?

So here’s the difference and I’ll tie a sports example into things. The above is a quote, while Biden has tons of videos and pics of him online looking and acting creepy. There’s a difference in impact there. 

Look at how much more trouble and outrage there was for Ray Rice the Ravens RB when the video of his domestic violence came out versus other people who have gotten suspended but no long lasting outcry. The visual documentation makes it stick. 

Such visual. So wow.
Trump-Ivanka-Weird-Awkward-Ogle.jpg

Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Awkward-Cringe-lead.jpg

trump-ivanka-strange-bedfellows-creepy.jpg

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpg

Donald-Ivanka-creepy-sex-parrots.jpg

If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her.

This stupid shit being something that might disqualify him is exactly why Trump gets a 2nd term. If every "outrage" knocks you out then no one will be left except some pushover that won't be able to stand toe to toe with Trump. 

Dems: *3+ years of posting Donald/Ivanka memes*, "I BET THEY FUCK! I BET HE FUCKED HIS OWN DAUGHTER LOL!"

Also Dems: *years of creepy-ass Biden pics and videos*, "Actually these women are very lucky to get that kind of attention... I bet they loved it honestly. Those who complain have ulterior motives."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Dems: *3+ years of posting Donald/Ivanka memes*, "I BET THEY FUCK! I BET HE FUCKED HIS OWN DAUGHTER LOL!"

Also Dems: *years of creepy-ass Biden pics and videos*, "Actually these women are very lucky to get that kind of attention... I bet they loved it honestly. Those who complain have ulterior motives."

I made no such statement and have already said I think Biden is done.

The point of the Trump/Ivanka photos is to make certain that Republicans, and bystanders, understand that Trumpkins have forfeited any moral authority in judging a single Dem candidate. Their opinion carries zero weight.

GRHorn seems to believe that visual documentation makes these things "stick." I'm calling him on his bluff to ensure the "visual" gets through his thick skull.

I made no such statement and have already said I think Biden is done.
The point of the Trump/Ivanka photos is to make certain that Republicans, and bystanders, understand that Trumpkins have forfeited any moral authority in judging a single Dem candidate. Their opinion carries zero weight.
GRHorn seems to believe that visual documentation makes these things "stick." I'm calling him on his bluff to ensure the "visual" gets through his thick skull.
Why the hell are you talking to GRHorn?

Be kind to yourself.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Why the hell are you talking to GRHorn?

Be kind to yourself.

I'm not kidding myself about swaying his opinion actually. He's irredeemably lost. Sometimes we need to respond to the disingenuous for the benefit of the lurkers who aren't quite so engaged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

This stupid shit being something that might disqualify him is exactly why Trump gets a 2nd term. If every "outrage" knocks you out then no one will be left except some pushover that won't be able to stand toe to toe with Trump. 

Yep. This seems like a really bad road for the Ds to go down. It's not their choice, but the Rs and some Ds are forcing them into this defensive posture.

For Biden, it's just the worst possible baggage to have in #metoo times. The Rs are going to find dirt on every candidate, so they better learn how to respond convincingly.

The Ds better ultimately find a way to consolidate power in one candidate and rally around her/him.

12 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

The two women who publicly came out against Biden are democrats.   But the Rs!!!

What are the 19 women who publicly came out against Trump?

Biden is done. Why isn't teh dolan done? Because you really don't give a shit.

Hypocrisy and faux outrage is not a good look "Euro" Horn.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Biden spokesman with the "FAKE NEWS" angle

lol "smears and forgeries"

If Biden runs and spends half of his rallies pointing at the media shouting, "Look at these liars here. We hate these liars, don't we folks?" Trump might have a fit.

Ew. Very Trumpian. 

And here I thought the trump presidency was the last gasp of hatred and bigotry in this country.  That decency was finally going to win out . But nope the Democrats are going to eat their young with the now way too overblown metoo movement and all the special dem snowflakes are going to be pissed off come Election Day because the dem candidate offended a random southern middle eastern heritage in a 10th grade essay . They are flipping their shit and going hard left with completely unfundable new green deals when they should be trying to win over the moderate voting bloc. They can’t get out of their own way it seems and trump is going to waltz into a second 4 year term. You think the Supreme Court is conservative now? You think blatant racism and inequality is bad now? Wait until trump get a mandate on all of it with his second term. God damn my party pisses my off. You get what you deserve. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UTGrad98 said:

And here I thought the trump presidency was the last gasp of hatred and bigotry in this country.  That decency was finally going to win out . But nope the Democrats are going to eat their young with the now way too overblown metoo movement and all the special dem snowflakes are going to be pissed off come Election Day because the dem candidate offended a random southern middle eastern heritage in a 10th grade essay . They are flipping their shit and going hard left with completely unfundable new green deals when they should be trying to win over the moderate voting bloc. They can’t get out of their own way it seems and trump is going to waltz into a second 4 year term. You think the Supreme Court is conservative now? You think blatant racism and inequality is bad now? Wait until trump get a mandate on all of it with his second term. God damn my party pisses my off. You get what you deserve. 

Third party time. Fuck the fringes on each side. Create a middle of the road party.

• Like 2

Third party time. Fuck the fringes on each side. Create a middle of the road party.

An idea deader than the roadkill already occupying that space.

The people have no interest in that. We are only interested in extremism ending in self-immolation. The people have spoken, repeatedly.

The only party that has a chance is the stupidest one. Right now, the GOP has that nailed. But I have faith the Dems can find a way to surpass them.
  • Like 1

- Automatic, guaranteed universal healthcare for all Americans, regardless of their health or wealth
- A living wage for all workers
- Free public education
Absolutely insane, self-immolating extremism. Disgusting, really.

Yes. That’s what the leftist extreme is about. You really showed us.

Joe Biden is a dinosaur and should just ride off into the sunset. It’s not his time, it’s not his place, and apparently he’s oblivious to it. The fact he’s this clueless makes it all the more frustrating.

He gets none of this extra scrutiny if he doesn’t intend to run for POTUS. Dude is what, 80 years old? He’s had a long career in D.C. Enough is enough.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Yep, you missed the point.  Again.

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden