Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Listen here, turkey, ok a lot of the things I've that have been done in terms of leading and in terms of telling it like it is look, you have to take it into account. You can't just pretend that that the thing we're here to do that we're NOT here to do, what we've got to do is beat Donald Trump and I'm going to I'll beat him like like a drum.

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

hahaha I love it

He is going to call Trump "fat boy" on stage and start doing sit-ups in front of his lectern.

I love it, fuck that guy. Biden may not win, but  what Biden does there is what Ted Cruz should have done to Donald Trump, because that's how you talk to motherfuckers who talk bullshit to your face. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I love it, fuck that guy. Biden may not win, but  what Biden does there is what Ted Cruz should have done to Donald Trump, because that's how you talk to motherfuckers who talk bullshit to your face. 

If I get to be a harassing threatening guy I'll canvas for Joe.

Kicking MAGA signs out of yards and replacing them with "Call JOE 33 0 00 333 0?" signs with my arms out wide in a challenge staring at their front door.

Spraypainting "MALARKEY!" on Trump billboards.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

it would be a lot more fun if he wasn't the front-runner.

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it would be a lot more fun if he wasn't the front-runner.

I don't know, man - I was getting excited watching Joe get all bowed up like he was having Cornpop flashback, stepping to that old fool. 

Woo WOO!

RKruhV3.gif

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

If I get to be a harassing threatening guy I'll canvas for Joe.

Kicking MAGA signs out of yards and replacing them with "Call JOE 33 0 00 333 0?" signs with my arms out wide in a challenge staring at their front door.

Spraypainting "MALARKEY!" on Trump billboards.

If Joe calls someone "palooka" I'll vote for him.

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

hahaha I love it

I saw this clip today.  

Let's ignore the fact that the guy asking the question is obviously being disingenuous, e.g. pretending that he heard this story on MSNBC.

That aside, this is a horrible moment for Biden.  Even if that whole storyline is bullshit -- that Joe got a Ukrainian investigator fired who was looking into his son - and to be clear, I think it's been thoroughly debunked.   There are STILL a whole bunch of 2020 voters out there who think *something* happened.  And Biden has to have a better answer for those voters than losing his shit, name-calling, and challenging the guy to a push-up contest and an IQ test.  I mean, that's fucking embarrassing.    

I just don't want any more D candidates that we have to hold our noses to vote for.  That didn't work out so well last time.  

A Biden Trump debate would be a fucking riot. Both of those stupid buffoons are so far off the reservation, no telling what would transpire. You could tell me that they decided to settle the election by having a nationally televised turd stacking competition, and my response would be "sounds about right". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Losing his shit, name calling, and slamming the guy with bravado is a better response for most voters than calming debating him and trying to correct him with a respectful and detailed presentation of facts.   

We aren’t going to have a Trump vs. Biden election because Americans like mousy technocrats more than pro wrestling archetypes.  We want Andre the Giant, not My Dinner With Andre.

This is true. We aren’t going to beat Trump with calm debates based on facts and figures. We will look like giant pussies yet again. 

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump ain’t gonna debate.  

Yes he will. He is first and foremost ratings. They will get eyeballs. That’s all he cares about. Then all his sycophants can go on tv and praise him on Fox News and he can rewind it over and over on his TiVo to get off when ivanka needs a break.  

Just now, BradInATX said:

The stuff about pushups and whatnot was obviously referring to the fat guy saying Biden was too old. Although it'd be funnier if it was out of context and he was just challenging him to a pushup contest because he pissed him off.

Biden has been doing that challenge for decades. 

Just now, BradInATX said:

The stuff about pushups and whatnot was obviously referring to the fat guy saying Biden was too old. Although it'd be funnier if it was out of context and he was just challenging him to a pushup contest because he pissed him off.

Biden has been doing that challenge for decades. 

54 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

If he's the nominee and he finds a way to challenge Trump to a pushup contest without it coming off as weird or creepy, he will swing some voters his way. It would rule so hard.

Trump wins this easy. His belly would already be touching the floor in the up position. He would just move his arms up and down like a floundering turtle.

I saw this clip today.  
Let's ignore the fact that the guy asking the question is obviously being disingenuous, e.g. pretending that he heard this story on MSNBC.
That aside, this is a horrible moment for Biden.  Even if that whole storyline is bullshit -- that Joe got a Ukrainian investigator fired who was looking into his son - and to be clear, I think it's been thoroughly debunked.   There are STILL a whole bunch of 2020 voters out there who think *something* happened.  And Biden has to have a better answer for those voters than losing his shit, name-calling, and challenging the guy to a push-up contest and an IQ test.  I mean, that's fucking embarrassing.    
I just don't want any more D candidates that we have to hold our noses to vote for.  That didn't work out so well last time.  

Not going to go read through this entire thread, but I’m curious about your response. Do you think it was ok & on the up & up for Hunter to be employed by that company & get paid? Do you think he had the resume to be hired for that role? I’m not sure why you think he shouldn’t be allowed to ask the question & get a real answer.

Here’s the weird thing:  it would t be the first time that America elected a doddering old fool because it really hates the incumbent.  It’s pretty much the election of 1840, although I’m willing to entertain discussions of Harrison’s foolery (he wasn’t, just old).

1 minute ago, Horns99 said:

Not going to go read through this entire thread, but I’m curious about your response. Do you think it was ok & on the up & up for Hunter to be employed by that company & get paid? Do you think he had the resume to be hired for that role? I’m not sure why you think he shouldn’t be allowed to ask the question & get a real answer.

Do you think it’s okay for multiple members of the Trump family to be engaged in business dealings with entities who have business in front of the US government and  where the President has direct impact?  Are those legitimate questions? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Do you think it’s okay for multiple members of the Trump family to be engaged in business dealings with entities who have business in front of the US government and  where the President has direct impact?  Are those legitimate questions? 

So you're okay with it?

Bernie wouldn't even endorse his own son for office because he hates dynastic politics.

Democrats and Republicans are up their own asses about this because the reality is that ~*~*~ both sides ~*~*~ are guilty to varying degrees of this nepotistic corruption and won't accept that better things are possible because they'd have to throw some of their faves under the bus.

Embrace it, Dems, kill your idols.

• Like 2

You guys and aggys have a lot in common, you never answer the question, just deflect & say some thing about Texas.

So, you really think Hunter is comparable to Trump’s kids who have been involved with and running the family business since they were teenagers? I would think his hotels have lost $$$ or at least have seen a massive decline in revenue since he took office, at least based on how much the media tells us he is hated.

I didn’t even ask about your thoughts on Joe being on video & telling the world how he told them they had hours to fire the damn guy or they wouldn’t get the $$$$ from the U.S. For some random reason the guy ended up getting fired / removed
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Victor Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma. That was one of many investigations that Shokin was burying, an overall corruption/ineptitude that wasn't Biden's target alone but basically the entire West.

The narrative that this Ukranian prosecutor was closing in on the Bidens' crimes actually gives this father/son duo too much credit. It's much dumber and more pointless than all that. These people don't know how to do financial crimes.

Their nepotistic grifting is much more banal. Burisma hired Hunter and paid him a pittance (to the business) because hey, maybe someday it would mean something, but the investment is so low who cares if it doesn't. And Joe doesn't do anything for Burisma because Hunter probably never even brought it up because he's too busy fucking strippers and smoking rocks.

Is it OK? Hell no. Fuck the Bidens.

The Trumps are real grifters. They know how to do financial crimes and they love financial crimes. They love trading and selling influence. That's the water they swim in. Shady investments and money laundering and tax fraud and international copyright scams and all that shit. Working with cartoon characters with thick gold chains nestled in sweaty Russian chest hair.

• Like 5

So Bad_teamate is actually correct.  That’s how most foreign lobbying works:  some rich foreigner who doesn’t understand our government hires a fucking boob who is proximate to power because maybe it could be useful. 99/100 it’s not.  That is the case here.  Hunter Biden made his appropriate legal filings, didn’t do shit, and spent the money fucking hookers at Archibalds, which is two blocks from my office.

Paul Manafort made millions doing this, until he actually stumbled into something real. And got caught. 

OTOH: you have the entire Trump family in bed with Erdogan and yet 🤷‍♂️.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/12/us/politics/trump-erdogan-family-turkey.html

Edited by Bateshorn
Egregious use of literal
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Horns99 said:

You guys and aggys have a lot in common, you never answer the question, just deflect & say some thing about Texas.

So, you really think Hunter is comparable to Trump’s kids who have been involved with and running the family business since they were teenagers? I would think his hotels have lost $$$ or at least have seen a massive decline in revenue since he took office, at least based on how much the media tells us he is hated.

I didn’t even ask about your thoughts on Joe being on video & telling the world how he told them they had hours to fire the damn guy or they wouldn’t get the $$$$ from the U.S. For some random reason the guy ended up getting fired / removed

Hi Swam! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Hunter Biden is smoking crack, knocking up Arkies, and cashing Ukranian oil checks while his dad calls old men fatass and challenges them to pushup contests

The only thing that makes sense from the perspective of the larger American story is President Joe Biden

His son engaged in old fashioned "take advantage of the family name", no different than Saint Jimmy Carter's brother did with the "Billy Beer" venture he became a part of. I have a feeling old Joe is more like Jimmy about giving a fuck in helping his son's partners than he is like Trump in helping his kids get to the trough.  But I could be wrong and if he gets his pants in a wad about the light shining on his shitty son then it is the price he decided to pay and he should be less bitchy about it.

Edited by burntorangebongos

1 hour ago, Bateshorn said:

If there is any evidence of the anyone from the Trump family using their position to achieve a benefit, that would be new news. You are talking about a crime. If you have knowledge of this, please forward that information to Adam Schiff and he will take appropriate action.

Now, have you ever been given millions of dollars by a foreign company that hired you for a job in which you have no experience or qualifications? Even once? This isn't normal. People don't pay millions for nothing in return, and certainly not for some loser who got kicked out of the Navy for drugs and doesn't speak the language. 

People who defend the Hunter Biden thing should have to wear a Scarlet S for how stupid they are. 

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

so what is the solution for the children of politicians?

i get an icky feeling from hunter biden and chelsea clinton. obviously they are mostly gifted in their situations because of their names.

so are thousands of people in america whose parents are not politicians. hell, we have posters on this very board who are inheritance wealthy and/or got their position in part of their last name or who their parents were. 

so what do we do?

prevent politicians kids from working? pay them a wealthy wage? maybe prevent them from working in foreign countries? subject their employment to review?

i don't fucking know the answer, but i do know that the whole biden thing strikes me as weird. and his position wasn't even that fucking lucrative. the trump kids are making more than he did.

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

How long before a Biden/trump debate devolves into an arm rasslin competition?  Or would they jump directly to dick measuring?

Trump greases up and Joe tries to catch the pig. Debates take place at Fort Worth stockyards. 

so what is the solution for the children of politicians?
i get an icky feeling from hunter biden and chelsea clinton. obviously they are mostly gifted in their situations because of their names.
so are thousands of people in america whose parents are not politicians. hell, we have posters on this very board who are inheritance wealthy and/or got their position in part of their last name or who their parents were. 
so what do we do?
prevent politicians kids from working? pay them a wealthy wage? maybe prevent them from working in foreign countries? subject their employment to review?
i don't fucking know the answer, but i do know that the whole biden thing strikes me as weird. and his position wasn't even that fucking lucrative. the trump kids are making more than he did.

You don’t do anything. I’m not commenting Biden specifically, I’m still undecided though I lean to Warren. I don’t know why Hunter got that position. It certainly warrants more investigation, that much I agree on. But laws? Like the ones you throw out there? No. But it doesn’t meant it’s irrelevant. We must demand integrity from our officials. I think we are fully entitled to ask whether or not there was something not just right about the situation with the Bidens and with anyone else and if they chose to hug close to the line and we think too close then we must hold them accountable with our votes.

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden