Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

His brain is melting out of his skull and I don't like his politics, but after putting myself through the hell of watching the full NYT reality show, Joe Biden is a human being made of flesh and blood. I knew from clips and quotes that the NYT board wasn't on his side in any way, but they really think he's beneath them. A boardroom full of absolute nothing nobodies who have never done anything.

This rules.

210k views

This right here would make a better campaign ad than anything Klob or Warren can pull out of winning the endorsement of the ghouls.

10 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

His brain is melting out of his skull and I don't like his politics, but after putting myself through the hell of watching the full NYT reality show, Joe Biden is a human being made of flesh and blood. I knew from clips and quotes that the NYT board wasn't on his side in any way, but they really think he's beneath them. A boardroom full of absolute nothing nobodies who have never done anything.

This rules.

210k views

This right here would make a better campaign ad than anything Klob or Warren can pull out of winning the endorsement of the ghouls.

The dude is eleventy billion times more personable the Hillary ever was. Sadly, his brain is fried.

Edited by Thetexashammer

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Biden vs. Trump 2020. Just to prove the people who think the two party system is fatally flawed wrong. 

Oh it works . . . for the billionaires. And they have a firm grasp on power since Citizen's United. We need a Constitutional Amendment to prioritize Humans over Corporations and Machines.  We hold this truths to be self-evident . . .. The Supreme Court needs clarification from the humans. 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:33 AM, washparkhorn said:

I dig it! You can feel the excitement building . . . 

https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/status/1220141325728800771

Now please hush-up. Pops is trying to sleep. And a woman has her feet in a trashcan.

Bidenmania!!!

Meh, that dude’s vote counts every bit the same. Having the cool voters wins you jackshit in the end.  

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Meh, that dude’s vote counts every bit the same. Having the cool voters wins you jackshit in the end.  

Those "cool voters" are also largely irrelevant as they are located in states like CA and NY that won't determine the election outcome.

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden