Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

That's great. The best possible outcome of a Biden administration is that he just wanders around the White House while people like Warren and Sanders lead policy battles in Congress that he just smiles at and signs when it comes to his desk.

Hey, whatever it takes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

he can putt around the west wing in a wheelchair and ring a bell when he needs more jello as long as he beats trump.

I’d vote for a fireant over Trump, so they can have Biden’s head in a freezer next to Ted Williams and he’d still be a better speaker, leader and living person that the douchenozzle currently pretending to be president. 

10 hours ago, David Dennison said:

They should be. But he doesn't want to confiscate guns. 

“Wait, wait, wait, wait, take the AR-14s away…”

I hope he doesn't want to confiscate my mini14. 

if not confiscate what exactly does "take away" mean? 

take away from whom? Law abiding citizens? 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

7 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I’d vote for a fireant over Trump, so they can have Biden’s head in a freezer next to Ted Williams and he’d still be a better speaker, leader and living person that the douchenozzle currently pretending to be president. 

Something akin to this?

Image result for Nixon Futurama

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Such a nasty post.

Lulz how many shitty posts have you made in the Trump threads needledick?

Watch-Joe-Biden-Munches-On-Wife%E2%80%99

Malarkeyman isn't gonna make it to November. I think maybe Kamala Harris takes his place?

I'd love to see Biden calling Malarkey on the debate stage with Trump though. Those gaffs would be priceless.

1583310198686-pol.jpg
1583311542879-pol.png

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

It's the go to response of Donald Trump when he's asked a question he can't answer.

Oh like "such a nasty question" when some dumb cunt reporter is trying to "gotcha" Trump as having the fucking virus as he's declaring the national emergency over it. I get it now.

tumblr_nki4laSRJG1tsuuvno1_250.gif

Man you live in TDS 24/7 I ain't gonna follow each Trump reference I don't love in Trumpland

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

17 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I'd imagine the DNC has Joe in a bubble somewhere.  He goes, and the GOP will have received the endorsement of the Coronavirus........

He should name a running mate capable of taking over the ticket soon as Bernie drops out. I want Warren.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I like Mrs. Warren, only if she sticks to her actual defense of citizens above Wall Street.  

You know, best move for Bernie would be to drop out and go all out behind getting Liz on the ticket. Best chance for the progressive movement in my opinion. And could unite the party.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

You know, best move for Bernie would be to drop out and go all out behind getting Liz on the ticket. Best chance for the progressive movement in my opinion. And could unite the party.

It would certainly appeal to the folks more left of center. I wonder where the split is between typical centrist democrat and more left of center democrat.  She couldn't ever muster enough groundswell though it seems.  

The DNC sees Joe as the easiest way to keep centrists on board (and voting democrat in the congressional elections) so they must feel that's a significant part of the party.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It would certainly appeal to the folks more left of center. I wonder where the split is between typical centrist democrat and more left of center democrat.  She couldn't ever muster enough groundswell though it seems.  

The DNC sees Joe as the easiest way to keep centrists on board (and voting democrat in the congressional elections) so they must feel that's a significant part of the party.

With smart messaging, voters can take what they want out of the ticket. As a progressive, I'd feel a lot better with Warren on the ticket. She would be a hell of an attack dog.On that note, Biden owes her for taking out Bloomberg. 

• Like 1

See, this is what the Sandernistas don’t understand. You don’t wrangle corporate spending and decision making with laws and fines and threats and strong rhetoric, you ask them pretty pretty please with cherries on top to be nice and not do what they always do. That’s real leadership. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

What else does he have power to do? He’s not currently in office. He’s also sent a list of action items to the President. Boy I can’t wait for 7 more months of this bullshit from b_t

I think he's calling for a Biden led military coup 

32 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

What else does he have power to do? He’s not currently in office. He’s also sent a list of action items to the President. Boy I can’t wait for 7 more months of this bullshit from b_t

He's got the entirety of the party machine and media establishment behind him, ready to anoint him. He has to power to build a policy platform, sell it to the people, and start building support within his party for those specific policies to enact once he assumes power. This is very basic shadow cabinet stuff.

At the very minimum he could be giving 3-4 fireside chats a week where he takes questions, reassures the nation, looks presidential, and shows competence.

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

He's got the entirety of the party machine and media establishment behind him, ready to anoint him. He has to power to build a policy platform, sell it to the people, and start building support within his party for those specific policies to enact once he assumes power. This is very basic shadow cabinet stuff.

At the very minimum he could be giving 3-4 fireside chats a week where he takes questions, reassures the nation, looks presidential, and shows competence.

Esto. What can he do? He can go on tv and attack Trump’s mismanagement. He can tell the American people what Trump what he needs to be doing and how he’s failing them. He can inform the American people that everything the administration is now handling well they’re only handling well because they’re in constant communication with their counterparts from the Obama administration who are telling them how to do their jobs.

It is 2020 and Donald Trump has been President for more than three years and somehow nobody on the left understands the political power of television. Dems need to stop tweeting and need to get in front of fucking cameras.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Esto. What can he do? He can go on tv and attack Trump’s mismanagement. He can tell the American people what Trump what he needs to be doing and how he’s failing them. He can inform the American people that everything the administration is now handling well they’re only handling well because they’re in constant communication with their counterparts from the Obama administration who are telling them how to do their jobs.

It is 2020 and Donald Trump has been President for more than three years and somehow nobody on the left understands the political power of television. Dems need to stop tweeting and need to get in front of fucking cameras.

especially right now when everyone is at home with nothing to do.

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Go tweet this at them.

14 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Dems need to stop tweeting and need to get in front of fucking cameras.

Dems are the only ones taking any actions.

Perhaps you have been watching other channels, but Govs Cuomo & Newsom are leading this country at the moment.

Sitting in my one bedroom apartment wearing a paper mask as tears roll down my face as I imagine what Joe is doing right now to help me and I am so grateful. Another bill slides through the mail slot on my door adding to the pile on the floor but I don’t notice because I’m too busy thanking Mr. Biden for nicely asking corporations to do something they will never willingly do. This is my America and why I Vote Blue. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Hiding Joe has been the smart play from the beginning politically because people can just wishcast onto the gaping hole where his leadership should be. It's a terrible move for effective leadership, but it's done a great job of nominating him.

Seconded on “hiding Joe” is good politics.  From a public opinion standpoint I bet they have analysis that’s got them a little paralyzed (i.e., piling on Trump will play poorly with swing voters, for example).  

On 3/20/2020 at 1:20 PM, bad_teammate said:

Yeah look at this boomer fuck. If only he put out an attack plan on March 12 that was comprehensive and written by experts 

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden