Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

36 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The James O'Keefe technique.  Throw the word "leaked" in front of completely benign information, and suddenly idiots on the internet think that it is nefarious.  

Exhibit A:

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Lulz..we shall see. You guys know exactly what the fuck he was doing. It will all come out. Probably be a blessing in disguise to give the DNC an excuse to dump his senile ass

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

Lulz..we shall see. You guys know exactly what the fuck he was doing. It will all come out. Probably be a blessing in disguise to give the DNC an excuse to dump his senile ass

there’s definitely a senile, crooked, grifter on the ballot who has shady connections to eastern european countries.

since he’s been trailing in polls by 5+ points for over a year, i think he’s probably the one who should watch his back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

well fucking say what the fuck he was doing.

are  you talking about the possible withholding of a LOAN Biden references?  For investigating a known corrupt individual?  You're saying that was a quid pro quo or something?  remember the gop and trumpers said that happens all the time and is a big "nothing burger".  the mental gymnastics you must go through to believe some of the shit you post has got to be olympian level.

giphy.gif

Edited by CowboyFred
  • Like 3

Republicans' bullshit is exhausting, because they expect us to pretend to believe they're serious, because so much of the media always does. But we don't actually have to pretend that Immortal and his idiot friends give a shit about Biden's kid having a job. Rich peoples' failsons getting jobs they don't deserve is the entire fucking goal of Republican politics. Trump put his fucking son-in-law in charge of our federal covid response, resulting in the actual theft of emergency supplies from those who need it and the deaths of over a hundred thousand Americans. Does anyone think Immortal gives a shit about that? Of course he doesn't.

Immortal and every other person who peddles this nonsense is a dishonest piece of shit and they deserve to be pelted with garbage every time they venture out into public.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

we could, but first i'd like you to do me a little favor.

Nothing to worry about!  Joe Biden sent himself an email that said, do it "by the book".  Henceforth, everything was perfectly LEGAL!

The President's vapid, trust-fund baby son-in-law with absolutely no foreign relations qualifications who probably wouldn't have qualified for clearance had Trump not overruled is now essentially the acting Secretary of State of the United States of America. People that support that are going to continue to pretend that they're concerned about nepotism in some Ukrainian private company for the next six months.

Ignore them. They're stupid fucking hicks. Treat them as such. They are not serious people.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

when everything being posted is from 30+ years ago, things are not going well for donald j trump's reelection chances.

I went over all these old Joe Biden scandals a year ago.  They are laughable by today’s standards, but they’re part of the record.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

19 hours ago, BNB said:

This is funny. I hadn't heard about these before.

This is shocking and changes everything.  If Biden lies about more than 18,000 things in the next few months I might have to consider that the GOP candidate is more honest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

I kind of feel like we need to start a Things not going well for Tara Reade thread.

Hey BT, do we still have to believe all women even when one is shown to be a pathological liar? 

In this case this is yet another symptom of cognitive decline.  He said out loud what he–and most every other elected Democrat–has privately thought for his entire career.  He’s like an old sick dog that keeps shitting himself in the house because he can’t make it down the back steps.

spacer.png

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’m not offended at what Biden said this morning.  I am offended that anyone would even entertain the idea to be interviewed by Charlamagne.

So you're good with an old white man telling black men if they are really black?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

So you're good with an old white man telling black men if they are really black?

Explain to me how this is any different from what Candace Owens and Kanye have said about Black people who vote Dem?  Did you have a problem with that?

I'll wait...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Well, for one thing they are black.

What does that have to do with anything?  Do you even know what they said?   Of course you don't. 

Look, I know you like to pretend and dream that it's actually Republicans who are the saviors and angels for Black people, but everyone here knows that's not the case.  Biden saying what he said wasn't offensive.  People on social media are laughing it off.  Republicans on social media are trying to score political points with it.  This will be forgotten by Monday and come November, Biden will get 90-95% of the Black vote. 

End of story.  Next topic. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

What does that have to do with anything?  Do you even know what they said?   Of course you don't. 

Look, I know you like to pretend and dream that it's actually Republicans who are the saviors and angels for Black people, but everyone here knows that's not the case.  Biden saying what he said wasn't offensive.  People on social media are laughing it off.  Republicans on social media are trying to score political points with it.  This will be forgotten by Monday and come November, Biden will get 90-95% of the Black vote. 

But Johnny is really concerned on behalf of black people. The only option is to vote for Trump who really loves the blacks. 

14 minutes ago, Pancho said:

You can tell this will do nothing when you see that the Charlamagne tweets' replies are 90% SHOCKED and VERY CONCERNED white leftists (who hated Biden anyways). 

24 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

In this case this is yet another symptom of cognitive decline.  He said out loud what he–and most every other elected Democrat–has privately thought for his entire career.  He’s like an old sick dog that keeps shitting himself in the house because he can’t make it down the back steps.

spacer.png

So when trump does it, it's him being politically incorrect.

If Biden does it, it's cognitive decline.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

So when trump does it, it's him being politically incorrect.

If Biden does it, it's cognitive decline.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

No. When trump does it, it's him being a racist. Because we have an entire body of public actions from him to support that.

When Biden does it, it's because he put his stupid foot in his mouth by saying something stupid. We have an entire body of public actions to support that.

Can we please stop with the idea that everything is apples to apples? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

No. When trump does it, it's him being a racist. Because we have an entire body of public actions from him to support that.

When Biden does it, it's because he put his stupid foot in his mouth by saying something stupid. We have an entire body of public actions to support that.

Can we please stop with the idea that everything is apples to apples? 

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.  

16 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Johnny has a white hood in his closet but likes to pretend here that he’s the only one that actually cares about black people. It’s the weirdest thing.

He acts outraged at Biden’s comment but he himself can’t speak on Black identity or the Black experience.  Then has the nerve to question why I—a Black man—am not outraged. 

Can’t make this shit up if you tried. 

• Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden