Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Thinking that Biden is going to surround himself with "a brilliant administration" shows a lack of understanding of Joe Biden. It's just wishcasting.

Joe desperately wants people to "look at my record". Do it.

Edited by bad_teammate

3 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Or did Nikki struggle when Trump said this?

controversial or not, what biden 'meant' was correct, in the spirit of the idiocy with which he said it.

controversial or not, what trump 'meant' was incorrect, in the spirit of the idiocy with which he said it.

He will forget whatever they say within 2 minutes.  He’s got dementia.  And it’s very sad his family hasn’t started guardianship proceedings.  

That you can say this after having listened to day after day of word salad dipshit for three years is astounding.

Go back to you hole and smear feces on the wall there.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

which part confused you?

The part I quoted. What is it that Biden meant that you feel is correct?

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Please argue with me. 

I don't know if what he said is something controversial or disputable, which is why I asked for clarification like an adult instead of just starting an argument about it using an uncharitable interpretation as the launching point.

That's not really the mindset with which you (and most others) engage, so I forgive your inability to recognize it. :)

5 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The part I quoted. What is it that Biden meant that you feel is correct?

biden's making the point that he and dems are better for black people than trump/gop.  i believe this is accurate, but more importantly, i believe this is what he meant, even though he said it in the most ridiculous way possible.  he's saying this election is a "no-brainer" for black people.  i feel like it's a "no-brainer" for any functioning adult, so i agree with the spirit of what he said.

trump was making the point that he and the gop are better for jewish people than biden/dems.  he also added that if you're jewish and don't vote for him, then you're stupid and/or disloyal.  which made his comment much worse, but also, in my opinion, completely inaccurate.

Edited by henrygandorf

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

biden's making the point that he and dems are better for black people than trump/gop.

Ah, OK.

See, my two thoughts were that you were either agreeing that blacks aren't black if they don't choose Biden (seemed very unlikely) or that you were working very hard to be charitable towards Joe (more likely, and ended up being the case).

Which is why I asked. :)

What you're doing here is the "take him seriously, not literally" thing that MAGA people have been telling us to do with Donald for years. It might be correct do that for Joe, but if that's the case then we should probably do the same for Donald, right?

Personally? I don't think it's right to do for either one. I think it's insanely dangerous.

I think Biden's is just as bad, if not worse, given the history of white government authority with black Americans and with Joe's terrible (a charitable word would be "troubled") policy and leadership history with black Americans.

And Biden's response (it wasn't an apology) shows that he doesn't know why what he said was wrong. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

What you're doing here is the "take him seriously, not literally" thing that MAGA people have been telling us to do with Donald for years. It might be correct do that for Joe, but if that's the case then we should probably do the same for Donald, right?

i wasn't defending biden or what he said.  i was comparing the two quotes (like the tweet did) and explaining why i thought trump's was worse for two different reasons.  they were both ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I think Biden's is just as bad, if not worse, given the history of white government authority with black Americans and with Joe's terrible (a charitable word would be "troubled") policy and leadership history with black Americans.

lol, ok.  you're 100% right.

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

He will forget whatever they say within 2 minutes.  He’s got dementia.  And it’s very sad his family hasn’t started guardianship proceedings.  

Thank goodness you're here to diagnose and make suggestions for the family.  Since you're so concerned for the health of poor old Joe, you must be really torn up over Trump's daily display of frontotemporal dementia.  It's a condition marked by behavior like:

• Poor judgment.
  • Loss of empathy.
  • Socially inappropriate behavior.
  • Lack of inhibition.
  • Repetitive compulsive behavior.
  • Inability to concentrate or plan.
  • Frequent, abrupt mood changes.
  • Speech difficulties.

Then of course, there is the physical dimension of the condition which manifests in a visible posture issue.

View image on Twitter

Now, where I have seen this before?

So be sure to report back on the response to your concerns about an obviously unhealthy man.  Or just continue to pretend to give a shit on the internet whenever it suits your "team".  It's what you do best.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Thank goodness you're here to diagnose and make suggestions for the family.  Since you're so concerned for the health of poor old Joe, you must be really torn up over Trump's daily display of frontotemporal dementia.  It's a condition marked by behavior like:

• Poor judgment.
  • Loss of empathy.
  • Socially inappropriate behavior.
  • Lack of inhibition.
  • Repetitive compulsive behavior.
  • Inability to concentrate or plan.
  • Frequent, abrupt mood changes.
  • Speech difficulties.

Then of course, there is the physical dimension of the condition which manifests in a visible posture issue.

View image on Twitter

Now, where I have seen this before?

So be sure to report back on the response to your concerns about an obviously unhealthy man.  Or just continue to pretend to give a shit on the internet whenever it suits your "team".  It's what you do best.

I feel like he’s had the majority of those symptoms since at least the 80s when he became somewhat famous/infamous. 

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This needs to stop. This was a real thing. It happened and is happening again. Stop. 

A big problem with Russiagate was how the media focused on the Trump part of it and Trump made the media do that by constantly obstructing justice.  

The story was always the interference and HOW they interfered...because if the public is aware of the attack, they can better defend against those tactics in future elections.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I wish I could be cool like you guys

:(

I never said you weren’t cool. I have no idea whether you’re cool or not. Hell you might be a doshgarn hoot to have a beer with. I just said you are a trump supporting fraud. And with every post you make you reinforce over and over again my opinion on that. 

I can do that without your leave, henry. :)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "led to believe". In fact, I think it's purposefully vague so as to limit critique of Joe Biden without having the courage to outright tell black people and/or leftist critics to shut up. Which is smarter than some of your fellows here, and they should follow your lead.

Since you guys are pretending to care about what black people think, I'll quote some...

MLK:

I must make two honest confessions to you, my Christian and Jewish brothers. First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

I had hoped that the white moderate would understand that law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and that when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress. I had hoped that the white moderate would understand that the present tension in the South is a necessary phase of the transition from an obnoxious negative peace, in which the Negro passively accepted his unjust plight, to a substantive and positive peace, in which all men will respect the dignity and worth of human personality. Actually, we who engage in nonviolent direct action are not the creators of tension. We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive. We bring it out in the open, where it can be seen and dealt with. Like a boil that can never be cured so long as it is covered up but must be opened with all its ugliness to the natural medicines of air and light, injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates, to the light of human conscience and the air of national opinion before it can be cured.

Malcolm X:

In this deceitful American game of power politics, the Negroes (i.e., the race problem, the integration and civil rights issues) are nothing but tools, used by one group of whites called Liberals against another group of whites called Conservatives, either to get into power or to remain in power. Among whites here in America, the political teams are no longer divided into Democrats and Republicans. The whites who are now struggling for control of the American political throne are divided into "liberal" and "conservative" camps. The white liberals from both parties cross party lines to work together toward the same goal, and white conservatives from both parties do likewise.

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These "leaders" sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These "leaders" are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders.

Edited by bad_teammate

20 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

"I don't have time for this," - Guy who will post 4 straight times in response to someone not talking to him and leave 10 neg reps in 3 minutes

You constantly post multiple posts in a row. What a fucking derp. 

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

I can do that without your leave, henry. :)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "led to believe". In fact, I think it's purposefully vague so as to limit critique of Joe Biden without having the courage to outright tell black people and/or leftist critics to shut up. Which is smarter than some of your fellows here, and they should follow your lead.

Since you guys are pretending to care about what black people think, I'll quote some...

MLK:

Malcolm X:

so trump is better for black america than biden?

The point of the right and “Bernie bro” talking points isn’t to argue or establish that Biden is the same as trump. The point is to muddy the water. To allow trump supports to feel that “it’s ok trump does overtly racist things because Biden is also racist” - increase turnout on the right. And to allow some non-trump supporters to feel overwhelmed and not know what to believe so they will tune out and not vote - suppress votes on the left.

• Like 1

Just now, GW Hayduke said:

The point of the right and “Bernie bro” talking points isn’t to argue or establish that Biden is the same as trump. The point is to muddy the water. To allow trump supports to feel that “it’s ok trump does overtly racist things because Biden is also racist” - increase turnout on the right. And to allow some non-trump supporters to feel overwhelmed and not know what to believe so they will tune out and not vote - suppress votes on the left.

Close, but there's something missing...

dietitians-rules-for-building-a-crohns-f

Needs more Russia.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

who is better for black america?  trump or biden?  there are only two answers to this question, and they're both one 5 letter word.

The less abusive plantation owner (Biden) is better than the more abusive one (Trump). No one has argued otherwise, and it's a revealing distinction for you to get hung up on on a forum where less than 10% of participants are fans of Trump.

But I guess you painted yourself in a corner with your troll set-up, so now you need to dance out of it. :(

Just now, bad_teammate said:

The less abusive plantation owner (Biden) is better than the more abusive one (Trump). No one has argued otherwise, and it's a revealing distinction for you to get hung up on on a forum where less than 10% of participants are fans of Trump.

But I guess you painted yourself in a corner with your troll set-up, so now you need to dance out of it. :(

what was my troll setup?

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden