Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jimmy James is a fucking moron, here and in real life I'm betting. They had to Name him James 2x just so he could remember his name.

I love you too. 

And yes they did name me jimmyjames so I could remember my own fucking name. How the hell did you know that? Are you following me?!?

48 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I’m an “anything that achieves universal healthcare and bends the cost curve downwards in a single term” guy.

Can you tell me all of the universal healthcare plans that have movement and action in Congress right now?

I mean, since you're such a practical guy and all.

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Can you?

Medicare 4 All bills are in the House and Senate.

If there is legislative movement and action behind Wyden-Bennett or something else then please tell me. Inform and educate me. :)

I'm the wild-eyed ideologue and you're the practical, down-to-earth realist right? Doesn't seem right, in that case, that I can point to filed legislation with 100+ cosponsors and you seemingly can't.

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

This thread exists, guys. 

I'm going to be critical of powerful people, even the ones you like.

For the umpteen time, this thread is titled "Things not going well for Joe Biden". You're the one taking it OT with your trolling. 

Biden has an historic poll lead on an incumbent, the retarded president melting down and drinking water like a raccoon, 21 point lead with women, etc....etc....

So please do tell us, what exactly is going wrong for Joe Biden? Either that or GTFO and start your own thread of suck. 

• Like 2

Oh, you were seriously wanting to engage with a semantic argument about the title of the thread? I didn't think you were serious about that, but ok...

The OP isn't about Joe Biden's actual success in polling. When it was posted, Joe Biden was #1 in the Democratic Primary national polling, which he was for virtually the entire primary season. You should go back to Page 1 and look at it if you don't believe me.

Also, the r-slur is kind of a thing with me and I point it out all the time. I don't like it and people shouldn't say it.

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Oh, you were seriously wanting to engage with a semantic argument about the title of the thread? I didn't think you were serious about that, but ok...

The OP isn't about Joe Biden's actual success in polling. When it was posted, Joe Biden was #1 in the Democratic Primary national polling, which he was for virtually the entire primary season. You should go back to Page 1 and look at it if you don't believe me.

Duh, Biden has polled well against Trump since he announced he was running. That's one of his biggest strengths. But he was far from the presumptive Dem nominee. Here's the betting odds from 04/01/19. 

1.thumb.png.b6dd65739da0f1cfa8900b077fc6b523.png 

This thread was clearly started to shit on Biden when his nomination was far from certain, and things were not going very well for him. This continued for much of the past year. 

Since 03/02/20, things have been going very well with a few of his famous gaffes that haven't affected his polling at all.....

So again, I'm here to read about things not going well for him. Yet all I'm getting is you ranting and flicking your bean anytime something that may be negative comes out. 

And don't give me that "polls aren't what this thread are about" crap, this is politics, 3rd party polling is literally the only way to objectively measure a politicians performance with his constituents. 

7 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

This thread was clearly started to shit on Biden when his nomination was far from certain, and things were not going very well for him.

He was leading in all national polling. He looked like a joke from the perspective of jackasses online and betting websites, but he was dominating polling since before he even entered.

Is there a place where being critical of Joe Biden, a guy trying to be the most powerful man in the world, wouldn't hurt your feelings?

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Is there a place where being critical of Joe Biden, a guy trying to be the most powerful man in the world, wouldn't hurt your feelings?

It's pretty clear the only one with hurt feelings is you. I gave you plenty of suggestions for a new thread title so  your posts wouldn't be off-topic for this thread. 

Until then, let's hear about some things that are actually going bad for him with respect to winning the election. You know, the whole point of this thread. 

Maybe the Putin lover who constantly lies has tweeted something? 

22 hours ago, Lurch said:

Same. The threat is a vote for others in her next primary. Should she win nomination nonetheless, I will then have to support her vs the local trumpite and try again next session.

Gangsta Gangsta! That’s what they yellin.

Its not about a salary it’s all about reality.

40 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

He's a fine leader. He's changed his opinions enough in the past to show that he can grow into the role. 

That's all pretty vague, but OK cool.

Would be the second best president of the last 20 years. 

Given that #3 & #4 should literally be in prison, that's true but not exactly encouraging.

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

you’re both wrong. the thread title is a long-standing shaggy/surly tradition of “things not going well for...” threads. 

it typically forecasts the opposite. 

Yes, Biden should be a shoe-in to win the Heisman if nothing else.

• Like 1

Bernie bros still fighting the good fight
cgtaqcj8fw451.jpg?auto=webp&s=597fe36a5385bcc1da0e6546cea91b2194bd8185

Ok, I admit it. I clicked this thread for the first time in months because I wanted to know how this picture was played. I wasn’t guessing a slam on Bernie Bros. Not bad, but I’m day drinking so perhaps easily impressed. Carry on.

8 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Ok, I admit it. I clicked this thread for the first time in months because I wanted to know how this picture was played. I wasn’t guessing a slam on Bernie Bros. Not bad, but I’m day drinking so perhaps easily impressed. Carry on.

it’s 5 o’clock somewhere, in europe. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden