Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

No, they aren't. Small donor numbers lag significantly behind multiple contenders. Crowd turnouts are anemic. He gave his launch speech in Philadelphia to about 5-6k people. I was among 10k for Beto here in Houston.

They'll say "Biden" in a phone poll because that sounds right in their heads, but there is not a popular movement to love Joe and advocate for him. It's more resignation and acceptance than excitement.

people who get "excited" about biden don't react the same way as people who get excited about other candidates - crowd size, applause, small donors, etc.  maybe excited is the wrong word, and maybe what i'm seeing/hearing about is "relief".

polls meaningless and such, but i remember hearing at least a couple stories where the question was posed, "assuming biden declares, what will his numbers look like (considering he was already in every poll without actually declaring)?"  he far exceeded those expectations, and somehow seems to have maintained his bounce.

my main concern with biden is that he won't fall flat on his face any time soon, but could, somehow, fuck up hard against trump - i would guess in some sort of debate setting.  still shouldn't matter, but it's out there.  this is just me coming to terms with things.

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

1. it's not just polling.  people do really care about defeating trump more than a lot of major issues.  crazy but true.

2. elections are popularity contests, and have been since elementary school.

3. i have seen very few stories like this, but it's possible i'm watching the wrong channel.

as uninspiring as biden is, i think trump will force a large turnout.  i also think middle america was not super stoked about their options a few months ago, and are actually excited about biden.  remember, people are simple.

it'll also be largely up to the other democratic options (and their legions of fans) to do the rest.

the only way trump keeps this close is a hugely depressed turnout.  even then i don't think any type of math supports it.

I don’t doubt the accuracy in any of their polls, it’s the sleight of hand choices they’re making in their broadcasting to juice Biden.  

The MSM media shouldn’t even be broadcasting polls often at this stage in the game and they shouldn’t be obsessed with the bullshit “electability” nonsense.   Talk about the issues and where the candidates stand.  The nonstop inside baseball crap is a disservice to the public and they should be called out on it.

The point is the media is driving the polling and bending over backwards to create a perception that Biden is the best chance to beat Trump when 10 people may easily defeat Trump.  No one knows who is more electable than someone else. 

33 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I don’t doubt the accuracy in any of their polls, it’s the sleight of hand choices they’re making in their broadcasting to juice Biden.  

The MSM media shouldn’t even be broadcasting polls often at this stage in the game and they shouldn’t be obsessed with the bullshit “electability” nonsense.   Talk about the issues and where the candidates stand.  The nonstop inside baseball crap is a disservice to the public and they should be called out on it.

The point is the media is driving the polling and bending over backwards to create a perception that Biden is the best chance to beat Trump when 10 people may easily defeat Trump.  No one knows who is more electable than someone else. 

The media might be giving Biden more airtime than other candidates but it is not "driving the polling". The fact that he was the VP for the best president of this millennium and is the only household name outside of Sanders is what's driving his polling.

Biden, Bernie and mayor Pete all would beat trump, not sure about Beto, but probably. 

Warren and Kamala probably lose to trump. Don’t underestimate sexism in this country. Hillary was less liked but trump didn’t have the incumbancy advantage. Now he does. 

Biden has the advantage in the dem primary due to the black vote and the overall dem machine. So much like Hillary, he’ll probably get nominated. 

He will beat trump though, primarily due to lack of pantsuits. Rail against it all you want, but I bet I’m right. 

This will get plenty of airtime, Creepy Joe getting a tiny elbow to the privates:(watch Joe's right hand then the little girl's right elbow)

They don't show the Creepy Joe with little girls too much for some reason.(3:02 in the video)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, zork said:

This will get plenty of airtime, Creepy Joe getting a tiny elbow to the privates:(watch Joe's right hand then the little girl's right elbow)

They don't show the Creepy Joe with little girls too much for some reason.(3:02 in the video)

So it’s between a pussy grabber and a child grabber? Pussy wins going away. 

13 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Where did you find that pic?

it was on a creepy joe thread sub from "The_Donald" on reddit, via googling creepy joe:  

Here is the google search for the girl elbowing Creepy Joe in the nads area:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS773US773&q=little+girl+joe+biden+creepy+elbow&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjH_I2BwKviAhUSP6wKHQWJChkQ7Al6BAgGEA0#imgdii=NgBdn7o-F1HH8M:&imgrc=25sDwTzeHlH71M:

then the reddit thread that won't link here very well:

I hope he runs, Trump would just have to play these videos over and over again instead of campaign ads

Spoiler

ReportSave

level 2
589 points·2 months ago

No man, ZERO, moves his hand like this without knowing EXACTLY what he's doing. JOE BIDEN IS A FUCKING PEDO

ReportSave

level 3
Xn0v1kX

USA
392 points·2 months ago

See how she reacts.

ReportSave

level 4
290 points·2 months ago

She definitely looks uncomfortable and pushes him away.

ReportSave

level 5
nickvzw

TX
169 points·2 months ago

You can't escape gropin' joe!

ReportSave

level 6
132 points·2 months ago

Groprah:

You get a grope! You get a grope! YOU get a grope!

Edit:

That was terrible. I need to get off reddit!

ReportSave

level 7
38 points·2 months ago

terrible perfect

ReportSave

level 8
25 points·2 months ago

thanks pede. :)

ReportSave

level 7
TX
25 points·2 months ago

I don't like Oprah, but, in her defense, she was a child sex slave.

This doesn't excuse her adult behavior, and she needs to come to the right side of history.

ReportSave

level 8
27 points·2 months ago

Then she created schools of sex slaves and promoted John of God and is basically a pimp.

ReportSave

level 8
6 points·2 months ago

Damn dude, I had no idea. I do feel kind of shitty now for Gropin' Joeifying her. She probably doesn't deserve to have her name drug into the mud like that.

And if we're being honest, giving actual cars away to everyone in your audience was a pretty awesome and generous thing to do.

But yeah, 80s to early 2000s Oprah was okay in my book.

Thanks for that insight, man.

ReportSave

level 9
TX
10 points·2 months ago

She's from Chicago. Her only "job" before being Oprah was as a TV weather gal.

ReportSave

level 10
9 points·2 months ago

Nothing wrong with being a weather gal.

ReportSave

level 9
1 point·2 months ago

It wasn't generous because it wasn't her money. Pontiac publicity stunt.

ReportSave

level 10
1 point·2 months ago

Well either way, somebody ponied up the bill and a bunch of people got free cars. A bit entitled I'll admit, especially considering many people already had cars and the money could probably had gone to a better cause...but hey, it's her show, she can do publicity stunts all she wants.

Now Skeeter, she ain't hurtin' nobody.

ReportSave

2 more replies

level 5
65 points·2 months ago

She elbowed him. All these vid of this piece of shit show uncomfortable little girls reacting by knowledge or instinct to pull away! Mental illness and pedophilia is being normalized right before our eyes.

ReportSave

level 6
23 points·2 months ago

100% correct, Its so scary. WTF is going on.

ReportSave

level 5
34 points·2 months ago

Tries to pull herself away from Gropin' Pedo Joe

ReportSave

level 6
Comment deleted by user2 months ago(2 children)

1 more reply

3 more replies

3 more replies

level 2
nickvzw

TX
96 points·2 months ago

Typical pedo-phobic bigot. It's 2019, the elite can molest kids on TV, this is the progress we've fought so hard for

ReportSave

level 3
13 points·2 months ago

Obey!

ReportSave

level 3
17 points·2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEZH2rmk11c

Another elite pedo sexually assaulting underage girl on LIVE TV!

ReportSave

6 more replies

1 more reply

level 2
MAGA
34 points·2 months ago

Yep. Campaign ads would be nothing but loops of these compilation videos. It'd be glorious to watch biden crash and burn!

ReportSave

level 2
24 points·2 months ago

Perhaps local law enforcement should show up at 3am with assault rifles and flash bangs

ReportSave

level 2
37 points·2 months ago

Fuck him running. Put the pervert in jail! Nobody should have to see this. It’s fucking disgusting.

ReportSave

level 2
6 points·2 months ago

He should bring an ipad to the debate and during his turn just hold up and show damning videos like this in front of the world.

ReportSave

level 2
CT
7 points·2 months ago

Trump would destroy him. Both in the polls and with the dankest of dank insults in the form of tweets.

ReportSave

5 more replies

level 1
TX
453 points·2 months ago

Notice how uncomfortable the little girl is and moves to get away from him.

ReportSave

level 2
237 points·2 months ago

It’s so obvious how uncomfortable she is. This dude is a sicko

ReportSave

level 4
20 points·2 months ago

Pizzagate!

ReportSave

2 more replies

level 3
nickvzw

TX
71 points·2 months ago

Imagine what happens when he's not on national broadcast

ReportSave

level 4
37 points·2 months ago

I prefer not to.

ReportSave

1 more reply

level 2
Pos7al

No Steppy
72 points·2 months ago

As a father, I'd be happy to beat the living fuck out of him right there. I don't care if we are in the WH or anywhere, you touch my girl inappropriately, I'm fucking burying you. As a father, this makes me ill to see... and to see no father stand up to him.

ReportSave

level 3
40 points·2 months ago

This. I actually liked Joe until I saw the montage of him with women and children. It literally disgusts me and infuriates me the media never talks about it.

Imagine video of trump groping 12 to 15 young girls and CNN being like "welp nothing to see here". They would call for his impeachment.

ReportSave

level 4
Pos7al

No Steppy
12 points·2 months ago

I can't make it through a full montage, it makes me ill. The crap he does to toddlers/infants is beyond disturbing and it is brutal to see a young lady knowing he's being inappropriate. Crap, remember the bikers and Biden touching the woman? The guy needs to rot.

ReportSave

1 more reply

level 3
No Steppy
18 points·2 months ago

Showed this to my wife just now and the first thing I told her was that I would be in prison.

ReportSave

level 4
Pos7al

No Steppy
3 points·2 months ago

Ya, I'd effing lose it. I really wonder if the security around him would simply go 'Well shit, it's about time, let the dad do what we've wanted to do for ages". No matter, prison, yup.

ReportSave

level 3
Nebbol

15 points·2 months ago

I wish more fathers were like you.

ReportSave

1 more reply

1 more reply

level 2
70 points·2 months ago

They all give him that look it seems. Every single little girl he comes across on these videos knows he’s a creep. And that’s scary.

ReportSave

level 2
41 points·2 months ago

I hate to say it, but, it appears she has been his victim before. what little girl reacts like that?

ReportSave

level 3
USMC
50 points·2 months ago

It's pretty instinctual tbh.

ReportSave

level 4
13 points·2 months ago

This.

ReportSave

not sure how to link to reddit so I copy and pasted it in the spoiler, some dude links the former potus' pic several times. 

Edited by zork

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

biden would crush trump.

i've said it multiple times, but trump is about to experience what it's like to be the "unlikable option" on the ballot.

Plus, Biden is funny. Hillary was largely humorless. I think Biden could unsettle Trump just by getting the better of him with wit.

Elizabeth Warren would skin Trump alive. That's what I'd like to see. The nation choosing Trump over her would snuff out what ever sad embers of hope still glow beneath the ash of the dream of a republic.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, zork said:

What if it is both:

Hide contents

DgQj8fkUcAAMGTa.jpg

not sure if that is photo-shopped or not?

Negged for being a perv. What kind of a sick fuck wants to conclude that the above picture is pedophilia?

Keep your disgusting confirmation bias to yourself, sicko. 

19 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Negged for being a perv. What kind of a sick fuck wants to conclude that the above picture is pedophilia?

Keep your disgusting confirmation bias to yourself, sicko. 

No bias to see that little girl elbowing Creepy Joe's hand off her chest as her smile turns into a scowl.  It is on the video along with many other creepy touches from the front-runner for the Dem nomination. 

The other picture is only a second in time and from a source that is potentially fake news.(I mentioned it in the post(photo-shop comment) and had it spoilered for that reason)

Creepy Joe is real.

Edited by zork

5 minutes ago, zork said:

No bias to see that little girl elbowing Creepy Joe's hands off her chest as her smile turns into a scowl.  It is on the video along with many other creepy touches from the front-runner for the Dem nomination. 

The other picture is only a second in time and from a source that is potentially fake news.(I mentioned it in the post(photo-shop comment) and had it spoilered for that reason)

Creepy Joe is real.

Reported

6 hours ago, zork said:

Immediately followed by:

Creepy Joe is real.

Go fuck yourself.

saw Biden vs Trump poll in PA was Biden +11

The D candidate will win PA. I'd be comfortable putting money on it if I were the type. It's still a blue state at the statewide/ presidential level.

Remember that it was Trump that had to benefit from the stars aligning in 2016 and it's Trump whose only real path to victory is through them doing so again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Joe Biden must lose.

I'd like for everyone to go volunteer and canvas for Bernie, of course, but just choose anyone who isn't Joe Biden and work to get them a dominant position.

He is absolutely terrible.

He's essentially a 2000-era Compassionate Conservative.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:31 PM, henrygandorf said:

my main concern with biden is that he won't fall flat on his face any time soon, but could, somehow, fuck up hard against trump - i would guess in some sort of debate setting.  still shouldn't matter, but it's out there.  this is just me coming to terms with things

Trump will probably limit his debates to Fox News.  

Wait we can’t point out policy differences without being smug? What the fuck ever. That’s how dems will win. 

Also, I can’t stand when people over analyze anything Trump says or does as if there’s some great strategy or master plan. He is a moron who is throwing shit at the wall. Many are too quick to call it a Jackson Pollock

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Something tells me all the far left rage against Joe Biden is only going to make him more popular with the Democratic voters who like him.

Anemic crowds, middling fundraising overall (outright bad among small donors), and finding enthusiastic Biden supporters is like finding unicorns. Poll numbers matter, and he is absolutely the clear frontrunner, but enthusiasm among the voting base matters a lot when it comes to voter turnout.

I hope those people on the far left are prepared to vote for him if he wins the nomination.

Look at this. You've probably said this 500 times in the last 4 months, right? When your leading pitch for a guy is to morally scold the left, that's a really bad sign in terms of turning out the tens of millions of American voters who would love to see Trump get out, are natural Democrat targets, but generally don't vote.

Is Biden someone who is going to bring in people who stayed home for Clinton? Who? What groups? What demographics? Young voters? Black voters? Latinx voters?

What is the big vision or story that we're telling with Joe Biden?

16 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Is Biden someone who is going to bring in people who stayed home for Clinton?

Nobody stayed home for Clinton. She broke turnout records. At least be accurate when you’re trying to make whatever point you’re arguing 

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Nobody stayed home for Clinton. She broke turnout records. At least be accurate when you’re trying to make whatever point you’re arguing 

The black voter turnout rate declined for the first time in 20 years in a presidential election, falling to 59.6% in 2016 after reaching a record-high 66.6% in 2012. The 7-percentage-point decline from the previous presidential election is the largest on record for blacks.

womp womp

Edited by bad_teammate

5 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The black voter turnout rate declined for the first time in 20 years in a presidential election, falling to 59.6% in 2016 after reaching a record-high 66.6% in 2012. The 7-percentage-point decline from the previous presidential election is the largest on record for blacks.

womp womp

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/28/upshot/a-2016-review-turnout-wasnt-the-driver-of-clintons-defeat.html

she had more than 65 million votes. She lost the white working class in key states and therefore the electoral college. 

womp womp you condescending prick

Edited by Pig Bellmont

You can offset losing the WWC in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin if you turnout black voters in Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee.   Especially when it's ~80,000 votes TOTAL. 

She did not do that.  A 7 point drop in the Democrats' most  loyal voting bloc is a disaster.  

12 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

womp womp

This article doesn’t account for voter suppression 

Just now, Pig Bellmont said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/28/upshot/a-2016-review-turnout-wasnt-the-driver-of-clintons-defeat.html

she had more than 65 million votes. She lost the white working class in key states and therefore the electoral college. 

womp womp you condescending prick

Ah, so you're shifting the goalposts from "Nobody stayed home"? Nice.

Do you think that the black vote in Detroit would've helped in Michigan? Milwaukee in Wisconsin? Philadelphia in Pennsylvania?

That commentary piece you linked is garbage, as is basically all punditry done by numbers nerds like the Nates (Cohn & Silver) and Harry Enten in and the like.

So how much did turnout contribute to Mr. Trump’s victory? As the party registration numbers and turnout figures by race imply, just a bit. But Mr. Trump won the election by just a bit — by only 0.7 percentage points in Pennsylvania, for example.

2 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

This article doesn’t account for voter suppression 

Sure, which an incompetent Democratic party who hates activists and fights against them is responsible for allowing to happen.

Are people like Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden champions for minority voting rights?

lol

Edited by bad_teammate

51 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Anemic crowds, middling fundraising overall (outright bad among small donors), and finding enthusiastic Biden supporters is like finding unicorns. Poll numbers matter, and he is absolutely the clear frontrunner, but enthusiasm among the voting base matters a lot when it comes to voter turnout.

Look at this. You've probably said this 500 times in the last 4 months, right? When your leading pitch for a guy is to morally scold the left, that's a really bad sign in terms of turning out the tens of millions of American voters who would love to see Trump get out, are natural Democrat targets, but generally don't vote.

Is Biden someone who is going to bring in people who stayed home for Clinton? Who? What groups? What demographics? Young voters? Black voters? Latinx voters?

What is the big vision or story that we're telling with Joe Biden?

What you're advocating is a repeat of 2016.  How'd that work out for you?

Scorched earth is such a great strategy . . . never.

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden