Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

8 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Joe: Let’s do push-ups right now fat boy!

You say that in jest but that's exactly the sort of thing that would humiliate Trump.

His whole identity and the identity of his supporters revolve around him being the alpha male in any situation, like most narcissists.  

Puncture that aura and demonstrate he's a simply a bully whose ass can't cash the checks his mouth writes and he would have no clue how to respond.

• Like 2

You say that in jest but that's exactly the sort of thing that would humiliate Trump.
His whole identity and the identity of his supporters revolve around him being the alpha male in any situation, like most narcissists.  
Puncture that aura and demonstrate he's a simply a bully whose ass can't cash the checks his mouth writes and he would have no clue how to respond.
Challenging Trump to a push up contest or fight or other physical strength contest then calling him a chump or a bitch when he declines is probably the top thing a candidate could do to steal the most Trump support possible.
Plus it would rule really hard, and humiliate the hell out of Trump.
Do it Joe!
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

It wasn’t in jest.

Trump will turn bright red roll his eyes, guffaw and attempt to deflect.

Joe will triple down and I literally expect him to at the very least put hands on the stage.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Challenging Trump to a push up contest or fight or other physical strength contest then calling him a chump or a bitch when he declines is probably the top thing a candidate could do to steal the most Trump support possible.
Do it Joe!

400 electoral votes.

How can people vote for a person hat can’t follow the simple instruction of “don’t touch people or get close enough to touch them. Only shake hands if offered but for fuck sake let go after a second or two.”

I thought “I do whatever the fuck I want” is what we are looking to get out of office. 

On 1/4/2020 at 3:25 PM, BradInATX said:

Do it Joe!

Oh yeah - follow that up by asking about his weight/doctors check up and laughing.  Trump would fold like a complete bitch.  He'd have an impossible time competing in any debate if these same points were brought up over and over.  Don't debate him on any policy...just bash how fat and out of shape he is.  It would destroy him.  And the lulz would be amazing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

IA caucus is overrated af. I would love to see a serious candidate tell them to pound sand and barely put in a token effort into their bullshit.  I doubt it would make any difference in their overall chances. 

Why I support  Castro being DNC chair. It’s a unique position to tell Iowa and NH to go to hell in 24/28

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I can't believe this guy is going to be the nominee.

Sigh.

Why?  Did you think the Democrats were that much smarter than the Republicans?  As a group both sides are morons and this was rather predictable.  I’m happy to listen to the argument that one group of morons has their heart in the right place...but I digress - morons.  

• Like 4

It gets worse - minutes before "What the hell is that" - 

I do three things. I bike, treadmill and I lift. I have the doctor who is the fellow — when you get to the White House, you get a medical doc who gets assigned to you and one of them was a colonel in the United States Army who, when I had a separated shoulder and I ended up having an operation — seven screws put in the shoulder to put it back together again, doing therapy. And he sends me —

if I had my phone, I’d show you — he sends me every morning, every morning, an exercise routine, and I do it every morning. I’m not in bad shape.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/01/17/opinion/joe-biden-nytimes-interview.html

22 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Why?  Did you think the Democrats were that much smarter than the Republicans?  As a group both sides are morons and this was rather predictable.  I’m happy to listen to the argument that one group of morons has their heart in the right place...but I digress - morons.  

We are just monkeys running around pretending like we know what we are doing. We aren’t following any kind of plan. We are making it up as we go. 

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden