Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

28 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

#ADOS people are insane

Fake, by the way, for those who didn't see the nuance of BT's post. That is an African American vocalist Biden is introducing to an audience of Democratic supporters. His face was darkened. 

Trust but verify is a good point for all. 

I know Joe cannot be talked to or coached, but if I was in his campaign staff I might mention to him that his tendency to poke and punch and touch people invites physical retaliation.

I am not ADVOCATING someone talk to him about something he doesn't like to provoke him to poke and punch so that the other person can beat up a former VP with a credible self-defense case. I am just...

~*~ worried ~*~

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m not a fan of the close talking either, so I’d already feel uncomfortable. Then adding the chest poking and I’d flip out. 

Fucking hate people who invade your personal space, especially when they try to use it as an intimidation tactic. 

• Like 1

Biden's biggest mistake was running in the first place, but if he had been more aggressively pro-O&G his SUperPAC would be flush with cash.

It's just pathetic.

As I said in another thread, I would not be surprised by a <%10 finish in Iowa. The fundamentals of this guy's campaign are complete garbage. He is nothing but polls.

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I know Joe cannot be talked to or coached, but if I was in his campaign staff I might mention to him that his tendency to poke and punch and touch people invites physical retaliation.

I am not ADVOCATING someone talk to him about something he doesn't like to provoke him to poke and punch so that the other person can beat up a former VP with a credible self-defense case. I am just...

~*~ worried ~*~

It's impossible.  He is incapable of learning about personal space and how to not grope and prod people.  It's not because he's disrespectful.  It's because he's a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, troph said:

4350b0a5fa5176c4de609b5d5a80a0ce.jpg

I worked with a contractor (one time) he used to try that shit. I told him to get out of my space, and don't pull that crap again.   He was an older, good old boy type who thought he could intimidate with that kind of shit.  He was to old to get physical with, so words were the weapon of choice.

So how low of a percentage and placing in Iowa will have the big donors think Biden is too flawed or damaged to be a viable candidate?

Dont care who you are, all campaigns in this day and age are a slave to the all mighty dollar. If the big money establishment democrat donors see Biden as a goner it is better to bail early than to keep pumping in cash to a losing cause.

How bad does it have to get to see some of them pull him aside and say it’s time to move on?

I used to think Biden was the best option to beat trump but unsure know. Or at least I’m unsure he can win the nomination.

the tv analysts also are pointing to the idea that Biden is planning on his popularity with African Americans to save him in SC and on Big Tuesday. Maybe that’s possible but risky strategy to count on 1 demographic to come to the rescue.

Of course the primary season is fickle. You’re crucified until you have a surprise showing with a small population state, and then the media points to your momentum because an unexpected 20k people voted for you.

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I used to think Biden was the best option to beat trump but unsure know. Or at least I’m unsure he can win the nomination.

the tv analysts also are pointing to the idea that Biden is planning on his popularity with African Americans to save him in SC and on Big Tuesday. Maybe that’s possible but risky strategy to count on 1 demographic to come to the rescue.

Of course the primary season is fickle. You’re crucified until you have a surprise showing with a small population state, and then the media points to your momentum because an unexpected 20k people voted for you.

I'd agree, but the guys cheese is sliding off his cracker as we watch.  I'm sincerely wondering if he even wants the WH (trying to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his daily gaffes, or are they hourly ?).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I'd agree, but the guys cheese is sliding off his cracker as we watch.  I'm sincerely wondering if he even wants the WH (trying to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his daily gaffes, or are they hourly ?).

We’re in a new world political race now where people are over analyzing every word by someone in every speech on the campaign trail. We’ve all said a joke in conversation that fell flat or came across wrong.

biden should be able to do better once he gets away from the small town politicking in Iowa and NH.

or perhaps he won’t.

We’re in a new world political race now where people are over analyzing every word by someone in every speech on the campaign trail. We’ve all said a joke in conversation that fell flat or came across wrong.

biden should be able to do better once he gets away from the small town politicking in Iowa and NH.

or perhaps he won’t.

We'll see, but keeping him away from actual voters may prove to be a good thing, and yes over "analizing" everything said is the game today.

If he can hold off Klobuchar and roughly tie with warren for 3rd, I think Biden escapes ok from NH. But he’s all in with SC. Underperform expectations there and he’s done.

in some ways, he should jump ahead and spend more time in SC now but he also can’t afford to fall to 5th in NH. Walking a tight rope.

If he can hold off Klobuchar and roughly tie with warren for 3rd, I think Biden escapes ok from NH. But he’s all in with SC. Underperform expectations there and he’s done.

in some ways, he should jump ahead and spend more time in SC now but he also can’t afford to fall to 5th in NH. Walking a tight rope.

He's fighting the battle between moderate democrats, and the more left of center democrats.  I'll be curious to see just how much of a margin of victory there'll be.

Gaffes don’t matter anymore. You as a Trump voter should understand that more than anyone.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Yep, he's just just trying to sew up the youth vote. He should only come to the stage to "Rock Around the Clock" or maybe "Love Me Tender," because if there's one thing the kids love more than sly John Wayne references it's '50s rock and roll.

THAT'S JUST MALARKEY!!!!

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden