Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

4 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

@Enchubben

@DenverHorn

@BNB

How do things seem to be going for Biden now? Anymore big Hunter laptop reveals or did we give up on that one now. 

They seem to be going ok? No I think everything is there on the one for you to see online. Not once did I state or posit that it would keep him from getting elected. 

2/10 for trying to dunk. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 10:46 PM, wildcat09 said:

Every accusation is a confession, part infinity.

perfect.

Not just coming from the left, but coming from you specifically.

let's see....you believe that you just elected a guy who actually has taken money from foreign actors, Urkaine in specific, and were all down with an impeachment of a guy who has only tried to clean that shit up.

are you jacking off furiously about who you believe are the next cabinet members?  the same crew that enconsed this country in such vile corruption that a

caricature like Donald Trump was even necessary? That's very cute.

have a good holiday, you fucking liar.  Enjoy what's next.

don't imagine YouTube will keep these up for very long, most of the witness testimony has already been taken down from the Pennsylvanial State Senators hearing for the first time what the media and the tech companies have been working so diligently to surpress.

A guy who won more votes that Ronald Regan when he won 49 states lost to a cat in his basement who won 16.2% of the counties in this country.

yeah, ok

Happy Thanks Giving!  Gonna be a long weekend for some of y'all

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 10

12 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

let's see....you believe that you just elected a guy who actually has taken money from foreign actors, Urkaine in specific, and were all down with an impeachment of a guy who has only tried to clean that shit up.

Love you, man.  But this is just not factual in any way shape or form.

Also, those videos are not the Pennsylvania Senate.  It is a subset of the Senate, comprised entirely of Republicans.  it is unofficial which is why it's held at a fucking hotel and not the PA state house.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-again-claims-he-won-election-e2-80-98by-a-lot-e2-80-99-during-pennsylvania-senate-hearing/ar-BB1bmqgw

That's the National Review, btw, "reprinted" on MSN.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

perfect.

are you jacking off furiously about who you believe are the next cabinet members?  the same crew that enconsed this country in such vile corruption that a

don't imagine YouTube will keep these up for very long, most of the witness testimony has already been taken down from the Pennsylvanial State Senators hearing for the first time what the media and the tech companies have been working so diligently to surpress.

A guy who won more votes that Ronald Regan when he won 49 states lost to a cat in his basement who won 16.2% of the counties in this country.

yeah, ok

Hey Tom, remember, as bad as you feel and as sad as you are, someone somewhere loves you (probably?!??). 

lololol Take the loss pussy! 

It's gonna be a long weekend alright, of drinking and dunking on pussies like you and @DenverHorn @GRHorn @tjhooker etc.....

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

23 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

perfect.

yeah, ok

It’s not a hearing.  Jesus Christ.  No one was sworn.  It was in a conference room at a shitty hotel.  Youtube is very useful to figure out how to wire a dimmer switch.  It is very dangerous because poors and rubes think edited and unsourced videos have evidentiary value.  Did you ever consider that those videos are produced to cause the exact type of reaction in people who don’t really navigate the world very well or have mental health issues?  I have never watched a political YouTube video because I am not stupid.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

but, but,...but...."there's no evidence!!  where's the evidence?"   

nobody cared if it was the full Senate or a "sub-Senate".....I was solely Chris Cuomo and Tucker Carlson who didn't have "the required evidence"....this Starwberry dipshit posting here actually thinks that someone needs to be "sworn in" all of the sudden. 

Huckleberry and his "it was the software" and "limited to an anamolous 6k in some obscure Michigan county" dismissal.

Now you'll only listen to evidence while strict protocols are in place?   

This is EXACTLY why the evidence was not allowed public consumption for the purposes of narrative arrangement/manipulation around it.  Look what's happened from the smidge you were allowed in on hours ago.

Most of you are reasonable people....you really believe that this cat came from WAY back in the middle of the night to catch and pass a guy who was in the middle of collecting 74 million votes?

You believe that if this weren't completely rigged and he legit somehow did that (when the "counting had halted") that he wouldn't be first in line, screaming for a full audit louder than anyone?

Listening to Biden demand to be in on the Preidential national defense briefings with the "what's wrong with this guy?" comments are SOLID GOLD 

You are not going to get away with this...that's all I was trying to say here a few weeks ago until Wildcat decided to let out the "fake narrative" of me threatening poster's lives, and it got it's own traction.... too much, no matter what I tried to do, including linking to what I actually posted.....the "kill the messenger" thing is too much for anyone to fight in social media.

Luckily it was the DMC's own WAY overblown since of hubris and lack of self awareness (think Cloak Room, run amok) that mis-guessed how many votes Trump would actually get and the algo's couldn't organically and smoothly deliver.....thus a stoppage in the counting, these insane "drops" of hundreds of thousands of votes, all over the country, simutaniously, specifically in States that were both "battle ground" and the States that somehow took 10 days to count while behomoth vote counts like California and New York were done next day.

The media and 99% of this crew in here were ALL IN on "hey, it just takes a while, nothing to see here"

MOST OF AMERICA rejected this in 2016 and they REALLY rejected this now and no matter what Zuckerberg and CCN do to keep it off the airways, it's going to get out.  If it was "close" we might be in jeopardy of losing our Republic.....but it's too much....even for them

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

Nice to see Tom is still drunk and ripped up as fuck the eve before thanksgiving. Im tempted to comment on all the ways he’s wrong as usual, but I’m guessing him being down the rabbit hole on a Wednesday evening before thanksgiving paints an accurate picture of what he’s got going on in his life. 

Get help, Tom. Clean up. There’s still time to let go of the hate and bring healthy things into your life. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

So mainly southern Trumpers were attempting to usurp the Republic.  

At Gettysburg.  

On Thanksgiving. 

I know a Trumper can't define irony, but do they at least know it when they see it?  

And at the Wyndham.  Because...wait for it.  Trump's team felt the Eisenhower Hotel in town, the stalwart favorite for conferences and political events, would overshadow Trump's image.  It's weird to claim you're better than all Republican Presidents when you're in Gettysburg and speaking at the Eisenhower Hotel.  I mean, maybe the Harding Cafe was also booked up, but that's about the only GOP thing Trump is better than. 

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

That is 100% so incredibly easily provably false. Like, what in the actual fuck?

He’s a decades long addict, and he’s 80% of this bord’s Q rolled up into one poster. The correct response isn’t to ask questions, it’s to just feel contempt and pity. Occasionally mock the fuck out of him. But don’t ask him to explain himself and thoughts because...brain damage. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I'm still hung up over anyone thinking that Trump wanted to clean up Ukraine. The correct phrase would be clean up in Ukraine and as pointed out, the DeGenovas were all too present in today's little Republican meeting. Clean up Ukraine? They are going to stall as long as Firtash keeps paying them to keep his extradition on the back shelf.

1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

perfect.

yeah, ok

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The human brain’s ability to convince itself to an absolute certainty that something it just totally made up is true will never cease to amaze me.

The infuriating part is, that when this ends exactly how we all know it will, it will just push millions and millions of people deeper into fantasy land.

"They got caught in blatantly obvious fraud (as proven by Trump4Life69's Excel spreadsheet), but knew that the truth coming out in court would destroy the country, so they called in favors to all of their judges and squashed it because they control all factions of government."

You will be able to find some version of that post all over the internet two weeks from now. Including a few state politicians.

Edited by aggie08

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm still hung up over anyone thinking that Trump wanted to clean up Ukraine. The correct phrase would be clean up in Ukraine and as pointed out, the DeGenovas were all too present in today's little Republican meeting. Clean up Ukraine? They are going to stall as long as Firtash keeps paying them to keep his extradition on the back shelf.

Another example of the Right believing 180 degrees from reality. Not a spin. 180 degrees. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, who can ever forget the smocking gun.  Good times!

So, Hunter Biden's laptop will join (to paraphrase John Sipher):

Tucker Carlson's documents once lost but then found

The EMAILS

The Caravans

The Death Panels

The Swift Boaters

The Birthplace that wherever it was, was not where it should be and the birth certificate that accompanied it

among others?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

So, Hunter Biden's laptop will join (to paraphrase John Sipher):

Tucker Carlson's documents once lost but then found

The EMAILS

The Caravans

The Death Panels

The Swift Boaters

The Birthplace that wherever it was, was not where it should be and the birth certificate that accompanied it

among others?

All will go down in the anals of infamy. 

1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

but, but,...but...."there's no evidence!!  where's the evidence?"   

nobody cared if it was the full Senate or a "sub-Senate".....I was solely Chris Cuomo and Tucker Carlson who didn't have "the required evidence"....this Starwberry dipshit posting here actually thinks that someone needs to be "sworn in" all of the sudden. 

Huckleberry and his "it was the software" and "limited to an anamolous 6k in some obscure Michigan county" dismissal.

Now you'll only listen to evidence while strict protocols are in place?   

This is EXACTLY why the evidence was not allowed public consumption for the purposes of narrative arrangement/manipulation around it.  Look what's happened from the smidge you were allowed in on hours ago.

Most of you are reasonable people....you really believe that this cat came from WAY back in the middle of the night to catch and pass a guy who was in the middle of collecting 74 million votes?

You believe that if this weren't completely rigged and he legit somehow did that (when the "counting had halted") that he wouldn't be first in line, screaming for a full audit louder than anyone?

Listening to Biden demand to be in on the Preidential national defense briefings with the "what's wrong with this guy?" comments are SOLID GOLD 

You are not going to get away with this...that's all I was trying to say here a few weeks ago until Wildcat decided to let out the "fake narrative" of me threatening poster's lives, and it got it's own traction.... too much, no matter what I tried to do, including linking to what I actually posted.....the "kill the messenger" thing is too much for anyone to fight in social media.

Luckily it was the DMC's own WAY overblown since of hubris and lack of self awareness (think Cloak Room, run amok) that mis-guessed how many votes Trump would actually get and the algo's couldn't organically and smoothly deliver.....thus a stoppage in the counting, these insane "drops" of hundreds of thousands of votes, all over the country, simutaniously, specifically in States that were both "battle ground" and the States that somehow took 10 days to count while behomoth vote counts like California and New York were done next day.

The media and 99% of this crew in here were ALL IN on "hey, it just takes a while, nothing to see here"

MOST OF AMERICA rejected this in 2016 and they REALLY rejected this now and no matter what Zuckerberg and CCN do to keep it off the airways, it's going to get out.  If it was "close" we might be in jeopardy of losing our Republic.....but it's too much....even for them

tenor.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Nevermind, the greatest political crime in American History.  #Obamagate#Spygate 

You'd think that if you were currently making a case to myriad states, judges, election officials, and the American Public about a fraudulent election perpetrated by Biden, you'd at least attempt a cursory connection between this political crime and the 2016 political crime where they spied on your campaign in an attempt to steal the election from you then as well (your words were 'Biggest Political Crime in American History')?

Surely if this election is being stolen from Trump, that has to rank at least as the Second Biggest Political Crime in American History, right?  I mean, if they did ever prove any of this and not be currently batting 1 for 36...I'd certainly call it a big political crime.  

So let's get this straight America...Trump is alleging that Biden was part of both the #1 and #2 Biggest Political Crimes in American History.  Both perpetrated by Biden, both with Trump and the American Election System as its victims.  What are the fucking odds of that?  One weak, senile old man about to carry out the two biggest heists in American Political History?  Granted, there has yet to be any evidence of either massive political crime, no evidence of a coverup, no evidence of intent, no corroboration, no arrests, no arraignments, no indictments, no convictions, no sentences, no jail terms, no fines.  But if you ignore all that and focus on Biden being ranked both #1 and #2, at the same time in both polls, as Top Political Criminal in American History...that's pretty damn impressive for Joe.  Not even Hillary or Obama can lay claim to holding the top 2 spots at the same time.  It's like the EGOT of political crime.

1 hour ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

It’s not a hearing.  Jesus Christ.  No one was sworn.  It was in a conference room at a shitty hotel.  Youtube is very useful to figure out how to wire a dimmer switch.  It is very dangerous because poors and rubes think edited and unsourced videos have evidentiary value.  Did you ever consider that those videos are produced to cause the exact type of reaction in people who don’t really navigate the world very well or have mental health issues?  I have never watched a political YouTube video because I am not stupid.

Huge point.  Because they were not acting in any official capacity, none of the earmarks of truth or veracity normally associated with congressional hearing testimony (even assuming that a good deal of that is baldfaced lying) applies to what was said at that hearing.

That was just a big GOP/Trump circle jerk full of lies and disinformation without evidentiary value or support.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Nevermind, the greatest political crime in American History.  #Obamagate#Spygate 

You'd think that if you were currently making a case to myriad states, judges, election officials, and the American Public about a fraudulent election perpetrated by Biden, you'd at least attempt a cursory connection between this political crime and the 2016 political crime where they spied on your campaign in an attempt to steal the election from you then as well (your words were 'Biggest Political Crime in American History')?

Surely if this election is being stolen from Trump, that has to rank at least as the Second Biggest Political Crime in American History, right?  I mean, if they did ever prove any of this and not be currently batting 1 for 36...I'd certainly call it a big political crime.  

So let's get this straight America...Trump is alleging that Biden was part of both the #1 and #2 Biggest Political Crimes in American History.  Both perpetrated by Biden, both with Trump and the American Election System as its victims.  What are the fucking odds of that?  One weak, senile old man about to carry out the two biggest heists in American Political History?  Granted, there has yet to be any evidence of either massive political crime, no evidence of a coverup, no evidence of intent, no corroboration, no arrests, no arraignments, no indictments, no convictions, no sentences, no jail terms, no fines.  But if you ignore all that and focus on Biden being ranked both #1 and #2, at the same time in both polls, as Top Political Criminal in American History...that's pretty damn impressive for Joe.  Not even Hillary or Obama can lay claim to holding the top 2 spots at the same time.  It's like the EGOT of political crime.

Fucking all of this AND then add on top that with the current administration we HAVE had evidence of all of that shit at the end that I can’t be bothered to quote. 

Just wtf. Wtf Republicans?  WHAT THE FUCK. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

That is 100% so incredibly easily provably false. Like, what in the actual fuck?

As of today at 5pm, Cali still has 135k votes unprocessed. https://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/statewide-elections/2020-general/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf?_ga=2.47529255.1056353750.1606356877-904964847.1606266196