Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Fucking all of this AND then add on top that with the current administration we HAVE had evidence of all of that shit at the end that I can’t be bothered to quote. 

Just wtf. Wtf Republicans?  WHAT THE FUCK. 

Power and the total disregard for our country as a democratically elected system of governance. Complicit traitors. They boo the kneeling Kaepernick who has a greater appreciation for what the flag represents than they would ever understand otherwise they would be kneeling alongside of him and working to end the injustices he protests.

• Hook 'Em 1

I cannot in any way shape or form imagine being married to that man. Aside from other obvious reasons, but I mean, I saw the video. Then a couple of days later someone posted it again or maybe that gif and it struck me, how does a guy walk into the living room of his home and look at his spouse after that? I'm not even exactly sure what my reaction would have been to that. "I'm married to an insane unstable man?" "What the fuck was that?" "Were you possessed for five minutes by demonic Chucky?" "Very good, hon, but I think you overdid it a little."

21 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

but, but,...but...."there's no evidence!!  where's the evidence?"   

nobody cared if it was the full Senate or a "sub-Senate".....I was solely Chris Cuomo and Tucker Carlson who didn't have "the required evidence"....this Starwberry dipshit posting here actually thinks that someone needs to be "sworn in" all of the sudden. 

Huckleberry and his "it was the software" and "limited to an anamolous 6k in some obscure Michigan county" dismissal.

Now you'll only listen to evidence while strict protocols are in place?   

This is EXACTLY why the evidence was not allowed public consumption for the purposes of narrative arrangement/manipulation around it.  Look what's happened from the smidge you were allowed in on hours ago.

Most of you are reasonable people....you really believe that this cat came from WAY back in the middle of the night to catch and pass a guy who was in the middle of collecting 74 million votes?

You believe that if this weren't completely rigged and he legit somehow did that (when the "counting had halted") that he wouldn't be first in line, screaming for a full audit louder than anyone?

Listening to Biden demand to be in on the Preidential national defense briefings with the "what's wrong with this guy?" comments are SOLID GOLD 

You are not going to get away with this...that's all I was trying to say here a few weeks ago until Wildcat decided to let out the "fake narrative" of me threatening poster's lives, and it got it's own traction.... too much, no matter what I tried to do, including linking to what I actually posted.....the "kill the messenger" thing is too much for anyone to fight in social media.

Luckily it was the DMC's own WAY overblown since of hubris and lack of self awareness (think Cloak Room, run amok) that mis-guessed how many votes Trump would actually get and the algo's couldn't organically and smoothly deliver.....thus a stoppage in the counting, these insane "drops" of hundreds of thousands of votes, all over the country, simutaniously, specifically in States that were both "battle ground" and the States that somehow took 10 days to count while behomoth vote counts like California and New York were done next day.

The media and 99% of this crew in here were ALL IN on "hey, it just takes a while, nothing to see here"

MOST OF AMERICA rejected this in 2016 and they REALLY rejected this now and no matter what Zuckerberg and CCN do to keep it off the airways, it's going to get out.  If it was "close" we might be in jeopardy of losing our Republic.....but it's too much....even for them

What's funny about Tom is he doesn't see the writing on the wall. Conservatives vote at higher percentages than liberals and still they are getting molly-whopped in the popular vote. Their only saving grace IS the electoral college and the fact that young people aren't that motivated to get out and vote. If not for that the GOP would never win another election.

Now Tom is on here rambling on about states taking a long time to count, when those states weren't allowed to start counting until the day of the election. His people were the ones who set it like that so they could then call fraud. The GOP is dead TOM. They are only hanging on through fear mongering and tampering.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

What's funny about Tom is he doesn't see the writing on the wall. Conservatives vote at higher percentages than liberals and still they are getting molly-whopped in the popular vote. Their only saving grace IS the electoral college and the fact that young people aren't that motivated to get out and vote. If not for that the GOP would never win another election.

Now Tom is on here rambling on about states taking a long time to count, when those states weren't allowed to start counting until the day of the election. His people were the ones who set it like that so they could then call fraud. The GOP is dead TOM. They are only hanging on through fear mongering and tampering.

I never know what TTard is posting about.  I just know he needs help and seems like a troubled individual.  Everyone of his posts are negative.  Can’t he be thankful for at least  hookers and blow?

On 11/25/2020 at 6:47 PM, TtomTerrific said:

but, but,...but...."there's no evidence!!  where's the evidence?"   

nobody cared if it was the full Senate or a "sub-Senate".....I was solely Chris Cuomo and Tucker Carlson who didn't have "the required evidence"....this Starwberry dipshit posting here actually thinks that someone needs to be "sworn in" all of the sudden. 

Huckleberry and his "it was the software" and "limited to an anamolous 6k in some obscure Michigan county" dismissal.

Now you'll only listen to evidence while strict protocols are in place?   

This is EXACTLY why the evidence was not allowed public consumption for the purposes of narrative arrangement/manipulation around it.  Look what's happened from the smidge you were allowed in on hours ago.

Most of you are reasonable people....you really believe that this cat came from WAY back in the middle of the night to catch and pass a guy who was in the middle of collecting 74 million votes?

You believe that if this weren't completely rigged and he legit somehow did that (when the "counting had halted") that he wouldn't be first in line, screaming for a full audit louder than anyone?

Listening to Biden demand to be in on the Preidential national defense briefings with the "what's wrong with this guy?" comments are SOLID GOLD 

You are not going to get away with this...that's all I was trying to say here a few weeks ago until Wildcat decided to let out the "fake narrative" of me threatening poster's lives, and it got it's own traction.... too much, no matter what I tried to do, including linking to what I actually posted.....the "kill the messenger" thing is too much for anyone to fight in social media.

Luckily it was the DMC's own WAY overblown since of hubris and lack of self awareness (think Cloak Room, run amok) that mis-guessed how many votes Trump would actually get and the algo's couldn't organically and smoothly deliver.....thus a stoppage in the counting, these insane "drops" of hundreds of thousands of votes, all over the country, simutaniously, specifically in States that were both "battle ground" and the States that somehow took 10 days to count while behomoth vote counts like California and New York were done next day.

The media and 99% of this crew in here were ALL IN on "hey, it just takes a while, nothing to see here"

MOST OF AMERICA rejected this in 2016 and they REALLY rejected this now and no matter what Zuckerberg and CCN do to keep it off the airways, it's going to get out.  If it was "close" we might be in jeopardy of losing our Republic.....but it's too much....even for them

double

Edited by Thatguy

On 11/25/2020 at 6:14 PM, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Hey Tom, remember, as bad as you feel and as sad as you are, someone somewhere loves you (probably?!??). 

lololol Take the loss pussy! 

It's gonna be a long weekend alright, of drinking and dunking on pussies like you and @DenverHorn @GRHorn @tjhooker etc.....

Tap the breaks on the emotions missy, you seem a little fragile to take on much of a fall.

• Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

b23f6870f98ccc7c3e2fdcc20f3687f6.jpg
Hey Pete.....looking for an actual “insurance policy?”

Here you go !
dc5f02fcc64470bbd000d50fec8cd50e.jpg

This joke wasn’t funny when you made it a month ago, with the same damn picture. Listen, we don’t expect you to remember that, for obvious brown water based reasons. And we have a pretty low bar of expectations from you as a poster, again for obvious reasons. But try to get done new material. This is particularly stale considering your boy ant get a single case out of its fucking diapers, much less through the court system to your gal Aileen Wuornos on the bench. 

also happy thanksgiving you sad, pathetic, lonely wretch. 

4 hours ago, DenverHorn said:

Tap the breaks on the emotions missy, you seem a little fragile to take on much of a fall.

Still waiting for any of your big bombshells about to drop dipshit. It’s been what, 6 weeks now since you started your bleating? Was it the releasing of transition funds?

Still waiting for any of your big bombshells about to drop dipshit. It’s been what, 6 weeks now since you started your bleating? Was it the releasing of transition funds?
The ever moving "it's coming in two weeks, libtard!" goalpost phenomenon is simultaneously hilarious and sad. These people really truly believe it's coming. Once they finally realize that the great Q reckoning is a fairy tale for stupid people, they're going to have a long hard uphill grieving process.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:
1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

The ever moving "it's coming in two weeks, libtard!" goalpost phenomenon is simultaneously hilarious and sad. These people really truly believe it's coming. Once they finally realize that the great Q reckoning is a fairy tale for stupid people, they're going to have a long hard uphill grieving process.

Tricky, when you have not an insignificant number who believe this is all intertwined with "The Rapture," as some may be inclined to hasten an end times event.

12 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Doubtful. Theyll never stop believing and/or just start shootings up post offices and abortion clinics. Same old hat just in larger numbers. 

10 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tricky, when you have not an insignificant number who believe this is all intertwined with "The Rapture," as some may be inclined to hasten an end times event.

See above. Theyll be Hastening the end times for lots of folks I’m sure. Just not the rapture. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Sadly I think we are a LONG way from this. Years down the road, at best. 

Sadly I think we are a LONG way from this. Years down the road, at best. 
Maybe. How long does Biden need to be president for before they give up on their fan fiction?

I'm actually kind of jealous of the ability to be in such denial. Q will tell them that the powers that be decided to wait four years for the great reckoning and they'll eat it up.

You never have to accept a loss if you're a crazy person. Must be nice.
  • Like 1

Just now, BradInATX said:

Maybe. How long does Biden need to be president for before they give up on their fan fiction?

I'm actually kind of jealous of the ability to be in such denial. Q will tell them that the powers that be decided to wait four years for the great reckoning and they'll eat it up.

Hell, my youngest was about ten or eleven and after a hard day at school commented that "why is it that with history, we're doomed to repeat it because people won't learn from it even though the smart people see it coming and have to watch?"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:
3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

USB drives are the fraud du jour. A loyal poll watcher saw them being inserted, knew what was on them, and how many fake votes were contained on each. Of course, he didn't bother to report it, and every drive vanished, but it sure sounds like our goose is cooked.

3 hours ago, BradInATX said:

There is no time frame. A Dem could be president for the next 20 years and they will still claim fraud every time. It’s a purely team sport for them. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

There is no time frame. A Dem could be president for the next 20 years and they will still claim fraud every time. It’s a purely team sport for them. 

Every time I get a little bummed about the state of the world and society's absolute willingness to disregard facts and logic to embrace conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, I try to remember your exact point. This is just a "sport" to them, and the most vocal are the same ones who believe beyond a shadow of doubt that "every player at tu is driving an F-250." We're just and noble; the other side is corrupt and evil. Yes, the stakes are obviously a lot higher in politics, but that mindset is just human nature.*

*Amplified 100 times by social media and no shortage of "I'm right" media and forum** outlets and "expert sources"

**Yes, I realize the irony of posting this on a board that can get a little echoey at times

Edited by aggie08

September 2024.. Kamala Harris is facing Nikki Haley in the POTUS election after a mature and stable but uneventful 4 years of the Biden presidency.

"Just wait until Haley is elected, fires VP Tom Cotton, hires Donald Trump as the new vice-president, then quits, making Donald POTUS once again. THAT'S when the hammer drops. The trap is set, libtards! The wheels are in motion! The storm is coming pussies!!" -DenverHorns and TThomas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/27/2020 at 11:26 AM, aggie08 said:

Every time I get a little bummed about the state of the world and society's absolute willingness to disregard facts and logic to embrace conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, I try to remember your exact point. This is just a "sport" to them, and the most vocal are the same ones who believe beyond a shadow of doubt that "every player at tu is driving an F-250." We're just and noble; the other side is corrupt and evil. Yes, the stakes are obviously a lot higher in politics, but that mindset is just human nature.*

*Amplified 100 times by social media and no shortage of "I'm right" media and forum** outlets and "expert sources"

**Yes, I realize the irony of posting this on a board that can get a little echoey at times

At times. 

at times. 

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Lolz, you voted for Donald Trump

He should choose a rascal scooter. Then the Trump voters will be like “he’s just like us!” as they roll through Wal-Mart for more Mountain Dew and hot pockets 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He should choose a rascal scooter. Then the Trump voters will be like “he’s just like us!” as they roll through Wal-Mart for more Mountain Dew and hot pockets 

A sleeper choice would be a walker with the tennis balls.  Anything that people use who have prematurely blown out their knees because they are obese, lazy pieces of shit.  Don't forget Hungry Man dinners, they love those.  

• 1 month later...