2019 NCAA Final Four in Minneapolis

Based upon the EE, these games should not disappoint.

Not sorry for CBS and loss of their team Duke/ the fighting Ks. Potential ratings be damned, at least there is is hope in this tournament for the underdog, the unsung, the skillful to succeed unlike the gymnastics/diving/ figure skating world of D1 football “playoffs” glam show by marketing committee selection.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

Isn't 4-1 Tech's motto?  I'll bet they are eating that shit up right now!

4:1, yep.

and picked 7th in the Big XII because some players left.

TT terrifies me. I have a flight booked for Monday in case we win Saturday night. It was so cheap I won't feel too bad about eating the cost if we lose. 

Izzo said Beard called him and he was giving him advice on handling ticket allocations and stuff like that. Kind of funny. Time to win one of these damn things for once. The last time we won it, I was at Buffalo Wild Wings on 6th street. I think it's gone now. We continued the celebration at Logan's. 19 years ago. Crazy. 

19 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Leach just lifted the Pirate Curse. We're winning the natty.

Only faggots say natty. Leach don’t give two shits about your raider rash. Michigan State going to own your ass.

Edited by immamac
This post has earned him a temp ban
  • Fuck You 9

1 hour ago, pigmeat markham said:

A study in contrasts,  Class move by the UT system wishing TT luck.  Then there's Girdwood.

https://m.facebook.com/utsystem/photos/a.436584279711548/2137333242969968/?type=3&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ffacebook.min.html

There’s not a classy person within 300 miles of the shithole called Lubbock. Fuck off and fuck you.

Hope Michigan State beats you by 50 points.

Edited by Girdwood
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

57 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Pure bullshit.

You're right though.   Can't have the 'Have-nots benefittin...'  no way Tech is in the Final Four without Owens and Mooney.

why is there even an issue to be addressed here?  Because Kentucky and Kansas got fucked?

Edited by slorch

I choose to not support the Baylor athletics program as a whole. Same for Penn State. Ever.

If the administrations (and fan bases) had fallen on their swords and humbly accepted punishment and excoriation, I'd probably feel differently. But both defended the indefensible so ... fuck 'em.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 11:24 AM, Tommy Shelby said:

What does the avatar mean?

It's the old S&H stamp for United Supermarkets.  The old folks used to collect them and paste them in a book.  They had different levels of award you could get depending on how many stamps you collected.  It was the "shop here every week for 5 years and get a free skillet" type of bullshit.

Blizzard like conditions at the Final Four.......

56237491_1063123967229900_1469276490548903936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.ffsd1-1.fna&oh=44d4e3c94f29c2a5bbac1f84608bba55&oe=5D4C084A

No for real tho...Mpls is supposed to see 6+inches later this week so good timing
What a terrible fucking environment. I hate that college basketball now has these Final 4s at huge ass football stadiums. Even the view and depth perception on TV is weird. So many players have came out and said the depth perception when shooting in this huge stadiums is bad. Basketball is meant to played in cozy arenas. Like they do all year long.

Who would pay money to sit way the fuck back from a 94ft court?

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

What a terrible fucking environment. I hate that college basketball now has these Final 4s at huge ass football stadiums. Even the view and depth perception on TV is weird. So many players have came out and said the depth perception when shooting in this huge stadiums is bad. Basketball is meant to played in cozy arenas. Like they do all year long.

Who would pay money to sit way the fuck back from a 94ft court?

I remember the 1980s Houston Cougars played Final 4s in the Seattle Kingdome and NOLA Superdome, so this has been ongoing for decades.  Yes, it's sort of like playing outdoors. 

• immamac featured and pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned and unfeatured this topic