Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

Nice, so is the time bandit not on this season?  I thought I heard that.  (Watching the replay at 11).  

Don't think so. I think it's for sale actually.

Watched a lot of this just now (basically a recap show), I must have missed a lot of last season.

There was a lot of stuff I didn't see or don't remember

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Nice, so is the time bandit not on this season?  I thought I heard that.  (Watching the replay at 11).  

Time Bandit and the Hillstrands are done with the show. Looks like tonight was just new footage from last year and some drama rehash. Mouse should move on and tell his brother to kiss his ass. He hurt Freddy's feelings, but I don't think it was until Keith made a mountain out of a molehill. I'm not thoroughly convinced this isn't all scripted bs.

There will be a new boat this season, Summer Wind with Captain "Harley" Davidson. They are promoting him as Keith's mortal enemy, so get ready for more fake drama.

• Like 1

Just finished. Doesn't surprise me the one ship with a chihuahua running around loose is the same ship that didn't know they were missing a crew member when they left port. Wonder how long it will be before the dog is missing.

19 minutes ago, Scraps said:

HEY DID YALL KNOW BRENNA A GUY IS TRYING TO BUY A NEW BOAT???

jesus christ we get it already

But is he trying to buy a boat to replace the Brenna A or buy a second boat in addition to the Brenna A?

We need to know this shit!!

Edited by Nole-4-Life
  • Like 1

Ain’t gonna lie, wouldn’t hate to be ol’ girl Mandy’s husband though. 
Is this the shortest TV version of king crab ever? Two whole episodes for most boats? 
Also funny Wild Bill got zero air-time tonight. 

You gotta figure on that boat Mandy looks as bad as she’s gonna look and she still looks good. Wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Ain’t gonna lie, wouldn’t hate to be ol’ girl Mandy’s husband though. 
Is this the shortest TV version of king crab ever? Two whole episodes for most boats? 
Also funny Wild Bill got zero air-time tonight. 
On the same note I wasn't sad Casey and Josh weren't on there either

SEAN WANTS A NEW BOAT YALL
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lat22 said:

Why does Jake get the “I’m a badass” edit while he’s hauling a bunch of crab that he had nothing to do with catching? I’m surprised he didn’t call Sig wanting advice despite the fact that he set them down. 

So does Jake just stack 90 fucking extra pots? Is there room for that? 

49 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Sometimes Mandy looks very nice, and sometimes she looks just like sig.  

I haven’t watched the show since about season 3 or so.  I googled Mandy to get a glimpse and sub question below her asks, “ How much is Sig worth?”

$3million-ish, a big part of which has come a a technical advisor for the show.

On 4/2/2019 at 10:29 PM, Updawg said:

Don't think so. I think it's for sale actually.

Watched a lot of this just now (basically a recap show), I must have missed a lot of last season.

There was a lot of stuff I didn't see or don't remember

yea here is the listing

http://www.dockstreetbrokers.com/listing_detail.php?id=4247

interesting they had put a lot of work into it with new engines and painting the engine room (I believe twice because one time peeled off)

Mike went to work for Cummins shortly after that repower......probably one of the best career moves any of the non-captains have made in the history of the show

https://www.cummins.com/case-studies/keeping-schedule-pacific-northwest

you could tell both Hilstrands were totally burned out with the show two seasons ago and they had been in a big lawsuit with the producers over a series of their own that they were going to have that never made it to production

I am wondering of the new guy is the former partner of Kieth that broke their partnership apart and Sig ended up buying a bunch of that quota or if there is some other reason they are "enemies"

I did not think he was, but I was not sure I don't think the partner boat name or the captains name was ever mentioned on the show, but it seemed Keith felt more fucked over on the short notice and the sale of the quota before Keith could get any cash together to try and buy it.....plus it was when Keith was in total shit from his divorce and was just another kick in the nuts for him....topped off with a reduction in quote for everyone that year

plus you would think if Keith's former partner was interested in being on the show he would have tried years ago not now after breaking apart from Kieth

Edited by ButtFumble