Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

22 hours ago, kevwun said:

It's not a given that Edgar would be welcome back without the cameras.

I agree, but there are some bad people working on crab boats up there. Records don’t matter in the Bering Sea if you’re a good deck hand. 

I am betting he's not the only captain who checks other boats' pots to figure out where the crab are.  I also bet they don't talk about it when they do it.  He's such an asshole that he doesn't care.

Edited by kevwun

Not necessarily the tv boats, but the rest of the fleet.  When you are desperate to catch crab and the only boat around, I have no doubt they give in to the temptation to check someone else's pots to see what's in the area.

Edited by kevwun

I'm sure it's easy to spot some guy checking your pots on radar and there are asswhippings when they reach port if not sooner. I really didn't care one way or they other about Harley before, but he's proven to be a dick as advertised.

Was surprised the patch on Wizard was so easy. I expected it to be much worse.

I remember the episode when Destination went down and Sig was pretty shaken by it. Didn't know they were that close and the ships were nearly identical. That was a nice Rolex Sig was sporting, too.

They really had to stretch to fill 42 minutes with all the coulda beens and flashbacks, but the findings made sense.  I’m surprised that they didn’t pay more attention to pot weight, as vigilant as they are about having a tall stack or an iced stack in high seas, but rather trusted a max pot # instead of a max weight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I’ll watch later, but hope to never see another fucking Bloodline commercial with Josh calling his dad a legend. I have seen that shit about 40 different times recently since Discovery owns half the cable channel lineup. 

Phil is only ‘legendary’ for dying. 

Holy shit that Harley Davidson is a douchebag. Needs an ass whipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, someone needs to kick his ass, repeatedly. If someone pulled my gear, I'd punch him right in the nose. Between checking pots and setting people down, that's crossing the line, IMO.

Jonathan's solution works, too. Sink every set of bags you find and make the douche think his zincs don't work.