Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

I don’t understand why Harley wants to be on camera doing all of this shit, unless the boat isn’t his and he has no choice. He sure seems to relish the black hat role though. 

I guess brenna a was too drama free so they dropped it for junior’s comeback tour.  Or did brenna a decide they didn’t like their business on blast and declined another contract?

seems the seabrooke is still for sale but junior took her out, but the hillstrands left the bandit tied up. 

the Hawaii stuff is silly. 

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

seems the seabrooke is still for sale but junior took her out, but the hillstrands left the bandit tied up. 

He wasn't on the Seabrooke. I didn't catch the name, but it was a different ship with a black hull. Seabrooke was sort of rusty red. Time Bandit is toast. The deck hand that got hurt with fireworks won a $2.7M judgement against the Hillstrands, but the Judge cut it in half.

On Wednesday, Monsters & Critics’ April Neale reported that the Time Bandit has had a facelift and a drop in price. The Hillstrand’s 113-foot crab boat is now $2,250,000. Viewing photos on the Dock Street Boaters site, the crab boat itself is unrecognizable. The body of the boat is no longer the menacing black. It is now a deep red. The name “Time Bandit” is no longer emblazoned across the bow.

If anyone doubts that the Hillstrands are done fishing, this is the definitive answer. The Time Bandit is no more.

9 hours ago, RPM said:

He wasn't on the Seabrooke. I didn't catch the name, but it was a different ship with a black hull. Seabrooke was sort of rusty red. Time Bandit is toast. The deck hand that got hurt with fireworks won a $2.7M judgement against the Hillstrands, but the Judge cut it in half.

Pretty sure that was the Seabrooke. Red hull and all.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nole-4-Life said:

Pretty sure that was the Seabrooke. Red hull and all.

Yep, I was wrong. Just went back and watched it again. It's clearly Seabrooke, red hull and all. In some of the scenes when they are pulling pots at dusk for some reason the hull looks black reflecting the dark water. When well lit, it's clearly red.

• Like 1

Haven’t fully watched the last few years but that first episode was good.

I assume Edgar is permanently done after his troubles?

So the time bandit still has quota but just shut down the boat? I guess that one son didnt/couldn’t take over

Mandy posted an IG video last season of the NW’s annual fishhead biting tradition, Edgar is clearly visible. So there’s some speculation that he’s still on the boat, just completely hidden from the viewing audience. 

Mandy posted an IG video last season of the NW’s annual fishhead biting tradition, Edgar is clearly visible. So there’s some speculation that he’s still on the boat, just completely hidden from the viewing audience. 
We never knew Norman existed for the first several seasons. Not that hard to hide a crewmember.

Late to the thread, but I’m also blown away that Harley gets away with doing that stuff without getting an ass beating. Fucking potlicker. If he ever spot checked me, I’d turn off my AIS and sink the bags on his entire string. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RPM said:

You have to wonder how much of this is scripted reality drama. They wouldn't film themselves breaking laws. They've played up Harley and SW as the bad guy from the get go.

Yeah, I think he's playing the heel for the cameras to some extent.  If he did nothing but set down people, someone would have beaten him to death already.

6 hours ago, RPM said:

They've played up Harley and SW as the bad guy from the get go.

Listen to the Darth Vader background music they play anytime the Southern Wind appears on camera.  Also, the Russian thing is being waaaaaaaaay overplayed.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Factory ships. They catch, process and can. Boarded a few in the CG. You do not want to live work be sentenced to one.

And they teased that bill will be on one for opies. We will see how misleading that was. The same wild bill that they haven’t even shown leaving town yet that i recall. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

3 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
19 hours ago, RPM said:
I'm kinda liking the Hawaii fishing trip with Josh and Casey. I want to catch a big fish in a little boat.

Josh is one of the least likable guys on the show. Can't stand him or his brother.

This. Fuck those entitled assholes

• Like 1

Damn good episode; no Keith, Josh, or Harley. 

Gonna need to steal from the wreath fund to hire some goons to handle Clark, Mandy must be mine. 

Still can’t figure why Johnathan‘s wife is on board. Was she ever on the Bandit?