Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

On 6/5/2020 at 3:37 PM, ss13 said:

You kids see what comes on next Tuesday after DC?

A two-hour special of American Chopper. Talk about a series they won’t kill. 

Ha, they bumped it for some Oprah Winfrey bullshit. 

Been catching up on this season this weekend

Harley needs his old ass beat the fuck up.

Scott still sucks. I typically never side with crybaby Keith, but I wish Keith could beat his ass lol

Harris boy is still clueless it seems

Sig is no longer relevant on the show. His boat doesn't have enough drama or morons on it apparently.

Russian was a dick, but I love when people give Bill hell

Jakes still my favorite

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Aaaaaand the teaser shows us drama on the northwestern tonight. Looks like a total power loss. 

Wouldn’t be the first time on the Northwestern. I remember they fried an electrical panel and Edgar has to hot wire everything back. Let’s see how the new engineer does tonight. 

I think it can save around 200 miles in certain scenarios.  It is the first break in the Aleutians that a boat can get through, but there are easier ones a little further south.  If the boats are coming from SE Alaska or the Pacific Northwest and have to go to Dutch first anyway before fishing, it doesn't make the trip shorter.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 1

I’m watching the infamous Elliott Neese - Dodge Dakota episode right now. Holy shit, he was doing drugs while his dad, a former addict, was on the boat. Their talk between strings was a tough watch. 

Also nobody burns heaters with his feet up in the wheelhouse better than Josh. Casey drives the boat what, 95% of the time? 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

Google doesn’t give a clear answer, but don’t think Keith would have done this if he wasn’t. 

Last opies, Josh’s resolve was tested when Captain Keith offered him the position of relief captain on the Wizard while he recovered from his illness.

There’s a two marathons this coming week. Discovery Channel on Tuesday and the weekly Animal Planet marathon on Thursday. 

I’m watching the 2015 season right now. Danny Chiu on the Time Bandit was Joker level batshit crazy. 

The Elliott - Jake phone conversation was great. Just two giant douche bags transferring the command of a boat. “Sup doggie”!

On 6/13/2020 at 2:39 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

There’s a two marathons this coming week. Discovery Channel on Tuesday and the weekly Animal Planet marathon on Thursday. 

I’m watching the 2015 season right now. Danny Chiu on the Time Bandit was Joker level batshit crazy. 

The Elliott - Jake phone conversation was great. Just two giant douche bags transferring the command of a boat. “Sup doggie”!

Elliot is a massive piece of shit, but i have a little respect for Jake now. At least he tries to take care of  his family.

I think Jake has mellowed a lot the last couple of years.  There is no way that the guy who first took over the Saga would have Matt as his deckboss.  How many fights did those two get in to on the Northwestern?  Now they work well together and Jake lets him do his job.

• Like 1

Mandy Hansen ain't bad looking.There I said it. 

In the repetitive drugs are awful post,  I just read that former Maverick captain Blake Painter died in 2018 of an apparent drug overdose. Seemed like a good guy.

It seems like most of the young captains on the Deadliest Catch have or have had drug demons. Captain Sean Dwyer being a notable exception. Seems like he comes from a really good family.