Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don’t see him in this 3-minute trailer from last week. 

And of course it premieres a month early on +. 

Deadliest Catch returns for its landmark 17th season this month — if you subscribe to discovery+ — and TV Insider has all the exclusive details.

The first new episode debuts on the streaming service first, with the Season 17 premiere available on Friday, March 19. It will then premiere on Discovery on Tuesday, April 20, at 8/7c.

https://www.tvinsider.com/990482/deadliest-catch-season-17-premiere-discovery-plus-sneak-peek/

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Lat22 said:

First hour was pretty good. I thought the TB had been completely repainted before it went on the market?

Someone posted a link to a boat sale site some time back that had a red boat exactly like the TB, and thought it was the TB repainted red.  It wasn't though because when I perused through the site I found the actual TB listed on there in its traditional black coat.

3 hours ago, DCA_HORN said:

You guys are aware it's been a few years and it's also a "reality" show right?

You mean that Freddie not knowing if he can make it, and not calling Jonathan to confirm that he can nor answering his calls, and showing up on the dock just as they're throwing lines was staged?

You mean that Freddie not knowing if he can make it, and not calling Jonathan to confirm that he can nor answering his calls, and showing up on the dock just as they're throwing lines was staged?
I was more concerned with trying to remember if he and Keith had a falling out. Did he leave the wizard because of that bs with Monte?

I watched most of the 2 hour thing from last week.  It was ok....reminded me of some shit I had already forgotten about like the Russian Greenhorn on Captain dildos boat.  

Was pretty sad them talking about Mahlon's death, specifically Nick, knowing that Nick ends up dead 6 months later

Edited by Scraps

How does Josh leaving his own boat to help Johnathan and leaving Casey alone to captain the boat make sense?  Unless they got another captain on the CM to split time that they aren’t showing us.

edit for calling him Jake 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Hook1997

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

*Josh 

He clearly doesn’t own much, TV will pay him more to switch. 

Josh is the majority owner according to online.  They have to have another relief captain on the CM and moved Josh for TV when Andy couldn’t come.  

After watching every episode for years, I started to get TDC burnout and tapped out a few years ago, especially when it became more and more about addiction and assholes and addicted assholes. Happened to tune in last night and ended up watching a couple of hours of the repeat until I had to hit the hay.

Where I came in I was almost ready to click it off, with the hokey staged dramatic scene where all the guys are standing behind fire barrels and making a pact, some right out of network TV survivor show bullshit. But once I got past that it was pretty cool. I'll be checking in again.