Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

And fuck the Patricia Crush, or whatever the fuck it’s called. Not great when the fucking TV guy has to take charge. 

Hide contents

And a triple-fuck to Discovery for forcing Bloodline. I’ll shut up about that for at least a little while, maybe. 

Pretty shitty safety record on the Patricia Lee. And that’s saying something on Deadliest Catch. 

39 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Looks like 4 guys on that boat have been crushed by pots over the past 5 years. It's shocking Discovery is using that guy's dangerous boat for ratings. 

The layout of the deck looked all f'd up. The Captain made a huge mistake not heading straight to Dutch and the Coasties. Not sure how long he sailed in the wrong direction, but every minute was 2 minutes wasted.

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Well, look who you quoted though. Ace is like the old drunk Buckeye of this thread, he claims to ‘hate’ the show, but will never stay away. 

It's a scripted show entirely now basically and I FF through most of it, but I enjoy fishing so will do that until the end (which should've been 11 seasons ago). 

The layout of the deck looked all f'd up. The Captain made a huge mistake not heading straight to Dutch and the Coasties. Not sure how long he sailed in the wrong direction, but every minute was 2 minutes wasted.

A total moron. What a shitty captain. I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of the crew mutinies and sends him to the bottom in a crab pot.

Fucking Bloodline, now with a lost brother. And dopehead jailbird other brother cleaning up the CM at home. My question: their “contract” calls for 3k pound a week on the mainland. So they’re in Hawaii about 6 weeks. What bigtime purveyor or restaurant changes suppliers for six weeks and then skates elsewhere? Complete bullshit.

The whole Sig in Norway thing has to be part of a bigger deal. It would have been easier to send the Northwestern to hunt golden crab, or fish cod, or dungeness down south. And he’d be home for Mandy. I’m sure the NW is working cod which is it’s usual role when not crabbing.

It’s a new fishery for red crab in Norway. That boat was already being readied. I’m wondering if it’s part of a launch of a Discovery version of the show for Europe. It’s so staged; it’s like the Brady Bunch or Duck Dynasty going to Hawaii.

7 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

The whole Sig in Norway thing has to be part of a bigger deal. It would have been easier to send the Northwestern to hunt golden crab, or fish cod, or dungeness down south. And he’d be home for Mandy. I’m sure the NW is working cod which is it’s usual role when not crabbing.

It’s a new fishery for red crab in Norway. That boat was already being readied. I’m wondering if it’s part of a launch of a Discovery version of the show for Europe. It’s so staged; it’s like the Brady Bunch or Duck Dynasty going to Hawaii.

It’s all fake. The NW was fishing - the child molester was running it. Sig was in Norway for probably 2 weeks tops. 

The Norway narrative is well, goofy as hell. Bill’s ship looks smaller than most wakeboarding rigs on Lake Travis. 

Sig’s vessel might be worse. Shitty crane/wench and a hot blonde deckhand jump shooting crabs into the tank. 

It feels like some staged bullshit to set up a Sig and Wild Bill Norwegian Bloodlines POS show. 

The production value sucks, but watch the early seasons. They at least attempt to make a documentary. 

Effectively banning him from ever appearing on the show again. Guarantee you he’s still fishing on the Northwestern. 

I think Sig only skippers on the show these days. Edgar is probably still skippering in relief or in cod season. I don’t think Mandy has taken her out alone yet, right?

Learned something last night on the Norway deal. Russian red crab is considered an invasive species and there is no limit on them or season. Is Sig looking to build a new part of the family business? If you can fish red crab 24/7/365 no quotas vs a diminishing fishery in Alaska. He can own boats there without actually skippering them.

I think Bill is there for comic relief in that dinghy.

He still owns it - he has multiple boats now. 

I want to say he bought a bigger boat at the end of a season a few years back and has been building the empire since. I enjoyed his time but I think he knew he had to either be a TV personality or run a big fishing business.

Captain Squash at it again. 
Bill’s cute little pots are still funny. 
Way too much Phil, we know he’s fucking dead. 

I’m surprised Capn Phil hasn’t been nominated for sainthood by now. Seems like he didn’t even have to use pots; crabs just jumped into the boat in droves.

Bill seems to be their bitch. Need you to go to Russia and nearly get arrested. Go to Norway. Drive the summer bay which appears to be wanting to be a submarine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...