Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I’ve been a fan of Mandy in the past, but time for her to disappear. She contributes about as much as me. 

Saga is fucking cashing checks though. 

I’m out Mandy now that she’s added the sleeves. 

I gotta ask. Jake is having a $5 million black cod season and the rest of the fleet is lucky to make $1 million, why aren’t they all fish black cod?

I understand quota and Jake and Sean have it, but is there more to it than that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Don’t they have a chase/parts boat? The whole Jon screwed Keith thing feels staged. Keith handled it pretty diplomatically. 

Bob’s boat might be the most relaxed in the fleet. I believe it’s her, 3 brothers, and her boyfriend. Kind of a funny dynamic. 

Seems like Bob's boat is super small too. Maybe a 50 footer?

Don’t they have a chase/parts boat? The whole Jon screwed Keith thing feels staged. Keith handled it pretty diplomatically. 

Bob’s boat might be the most relaxed in the fleet. I believe it’s her, 3 brothers, and her boyfriend. Kind of a funny dynamic. 

Bob reminds of Chuck at Barb’s b q. She is quite the cool vagabond traveling around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Big Jake said:

If Wild Bill needed a part and Jake was in a time crunch, why didn't Jake tell him to drive over and pick it up while he continued to pull his string?  Didn't understand that at all...

TV production BS aside, Bill just put Jake on the crab when he was begging and crying, so turning around and telling Bill, "Sure come get it" would have been only slightly less dickish than lying and telling him he didn't have the part at all.  Bill was the only reason he was in the middle of pulling pots at all.