Fyre....no wait Ultra Fest

ButtFumble

https://nypost.com/2019/03/31/music-festival-compared-to-fyre-after-shuttle-bus-fiasco/

“Last night, many of you experienced challenging transportation conditions leaving the festival. This is unacceptable and inconsistent with the high standards you have come to expect from us. For this, we are sorry,”

maybe it is just me, but this seems like the exact level of shit service I would expect from something called Ultra Music Fest.....if we were smart we would have blown up the bridge to that island and left them all there to starve

now that Johnny is unemployed again does anyone have his number or the number to Uncle Nate or perhaps Johnny's dealer.....I am thinking this scam festival shit is something he could really excel at....rent a pasture in Old Dime Box, dig some trenches for latrines (old army!), get some sheep and some sheep influencers, cheap ass painted overalls, Georgia Florida County Line and Darius Rucker, Nickleback, Daughtry, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, some surplus tents and cots, $900 for tickets and gig'emfest is lit!

What you are describing is called Chilifest, and it happens every year just outside of BCS (in a little shitburg called Snook).

if given the choice between attending Chilifest or fucking a bucket of flaming AIDS spiders, I’m taking the spiders. 

2 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

maybe it is just me, but this seems like the exact level of shit service I would expect from something called Ultra Music Fest.....if we were smart we would have blown up the bridge to that island and left them all there to starve

now that Johnny is unemployed again does anyone have his number or the number to Uncle Nate or perhaps Johnny's dealer.....I am thinking this scam festival shit is something he could really excel at....

You mean this Ultra? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_Music_Festival

Maybe it is just you. It's been running for 20+ years, coolguy. 

• Haha 1

Comparing Fyre and Ultra is hilarious.

Edit: Here, I'll help.

Fyre never happened and has been sued.

Ultra has been going on since 1999 and has these accolades. Totally the same thing.

Awards and nominationsEdit

DJ AwardsEdit

Year Category Work Result Ref.
2007 Best International Dance Music Festival Ultra Music Festival (Miami) Nominated [132]
2008 Special Award - Best International Dance Music Festival Won [133]
2018 Special Award - Ibiza Night RESISTANCE (Ibiza) Won [134]

DJ MagazineEdit

2016 World's Best Festival Ultra Music Festival - Miami, Florida Won [86]
2017 Won [135]

Festicket AwardsEdit

2016 Best EDM/Dance Festival Ultra Music Festival 2nd [136]

International Dance Music AwardsEdit

Pre-2016Edit