Fast Food/Fast Casual Restaurants Bracket

Vic Mackey

First of all, in no fucking universe does McDonald's even belong in the conversation with Whataburger, let alone beat them. Second, Dairy Queen losing to Chipotle? Who's the fucking judge, EJ Holland?

And I know it's an early round between also-rans, but... White Castle over Little Caesar's? I wouldn't feed felons White Castle. That shit is just barely recognizable as food.

That having been said, with the Final 4 they selected, it's Popeye's in a runaway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

White Castle over Little Caesar's? I wouldn't feed felons White Castle. That shit is just barely recognizable as food.

You just described Little Caesar's as well. I've had my fair share of their shitty pizza in my days but I haven't ate there in about 8 years.

5 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I"m assuming this is some kind of national poll which puts Whataburger at a disadvantage.  

And, fuck's sake, I don't care who you are or where you live, McDonalds????  

Do you ever pass by one? It’s like Chick-fil-A, if they are open there is a line.

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

And I know it's an early round between also-rans, but... White Castle over Little Caesar's? I wouldn't feed felons White Castle. That shit is just barely recognizable as food.

That having been said, with the Final 4 they selected, it's Popeye's in a runaway.

Originally negged for the White Castle heresy, but changed to a Confused because of the Popeye's redemption. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

2 hours ago, Brew said:

Do you ever pass by one? It’s like Chick-fil-A, if they are open there is a line.

Well, yeah.  But so is Cracker Barrel and it's not on there.  Also, lulzes at Dominos beating Torchy's.  It's just a dumb poll because it's obvious that certain places got votes because more people are familiar with one over the other.  Of course, I'm guilty for falling for it because this is my 3rd post on the topic.

6 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I"m assuming this is some kind of national poll which puts Whataburger at a disadvantage.  

And, fuck's sake, I don't care who you are or where you live, McDonalds????  

And there are several others that were at a disadvantage because they are regional or haven’t saturated the marketplace. I’ll take Caribou Coffee over Starfucks any day, but they wouldn’t stand a chance in a national poll. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Technically not "fast food" but Waffle House would kick everyone in the "casual" aspect.

Went to a waffle house one time in Alabama on the way to Disney. They didn't have smoking/ non-smoking sections, it was filtered/unfiltered 

8 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Final should have been Whataburger vs Five Guys, the only fast food places I'll touch.

Been to Five Guys twice and had explosive diarrhea within 10 minutes both times , so fuck them. 

Whataburger ftw

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

It's really sad what's happened to Popeye's. I'd rather have Bush's or Golden Chick for fast food chicken these days. 

Popeye's used to be my only ff fried chicken option, I'd almost refuse to go anywhere else.  Now it's the opposite.  It's the one place I won't go.  The last time I went to a Popeye's, I threw half the order out...and I never leave fried chicken left overs. 

16 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

So Barstool is frequented by mouth breathers with terrible taste? I’m shocked. 

i remember back when it was just a couple guys playing beer league softball and that jenna marbles chick.  now it's an online mob.  we'll probably get inundated for daring to question their shitty fast food bracket.

Edited by elfenix

Not this shit again. I will never get Chick Fil A. Just yesterday I was driving through some suburban wasteland during lunch and couldn't believe that the Chick Fil A drive through is backed up all the way into the roadway. Who the fuck is going to wait 15 minutes for that garbage?

It's so god damn boring and overpriced. Any of you Chick Fil A fanboys have a palate that stopped developing in first grade. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Not this shit again. I will never get Chick Fil A. Just yesterday I was driving through some suburban wasteland during lunch and couldn't believe that the Chick Fil A drive through is backed up all the way into the roadway. Who the fuck is going to wait 15 minutes for that garbage?

It's so god damn boring and overpriced. Any of you Chick Fil A fanboys have a palate that stopped developing in first grade. 

Those lines take maybe 5 minutes when backed out to the road.

They have that part down.

Waffle fries not so much.

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

I love CFA. Sue me. Read something the other day that CFA out-sells McDonald's, Subway and some other FF restaurant combined. I'm sure I'd never pass the background check or be able to live up to their ongoing moral code, but those franchises just print money.

4 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

It's really sad what's happened to Popeye's. I'd rather have Bush's or Golden Chick for fast food chicken these days. 

Golden Chick and Chicken Express definitely have a better chicken.  However, their spicy is obtained by dusting with cayenne, while Popeyes is in the marinade and the batter.

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Popeye's sucks ass now.

I would rather eat McDonalds.

4 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Popeye's used to be my only ff fried chicken option, I'd almost refuse to go anywhere else.  Now it's the opposite.  It's the one place I won't go.  The last time I went to a Popeye's, I threw half the order out...and I never leave fried chicken left overs. 

This is alarming. I haven't been to Popeye's in a year or so; was fine last time I went, though. Has it really gone downhill?

I love CFA. Sue me. Read something the other day that CFA out-sells McDonald's, Subway and some other FF restaurant combined. I'm sure I'd never pass the background check or be able to live up to their ongoing moral code, but those franchises just print money.

Are there any CFA's in the hood? Always wondered if one could succeed in those areas.

Two thoughts:

1. Whoever thought Whataburger isn't Final Four material should be  . . . I can't even imagine the punishment.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:04 PM, houstonevo8 said:

Arby's got a 3 seed in the bracket whataburger got a 4????

Yeah, that's bullshit.

2.  I loves me some Enchirito but it's got to have those 3 black olive slices on top.

Edited by Bullneck

11 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

And WTF is "Culvers?"

Anyone who thought Sbarro would make it out of the first round is an idiot.  Sbarro shouldn't even make the First Four.

burger chain mostly in the midwest that has had an austin location since ~2002 at the latest, along with 10 other locations in texas. 

10 hours ago, TornACL said:

We’re talking about places where they hand you your food out a window as quickly as possible after you order it. Doesn’t your last paragraph pretty well cover the whole group? Just for the record, CFA’s breakfast dominates all the others. I may have to stop by tomorrow.