2019 Rangers Astros Thread Of Hate

Vic Mackey

Holy shit, this is rich.  Y'all didn't even bother with this thread last year after Houston destroyed you and the rest of the Majors in 2017.

Now you're back after a flukish week.  Adorable.

Look, the Astros will win 100+ games.  Again.  And the Rangers will lose 100+ games.  And this thread will be devoid of Rangers "fans" by June.

But by all means, enjoy some baseball before your team inevitably shits all over itself and you turn your attention back to to NASCAR, WWE, leased BMWs, and your VHS tapes of when Dallas was good at something in the mid-90s.

Fucking dorks.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Holy shit, this is rich.  Y'all didn't even bother with this thread last year after Houston destroyed you and the rest of the Majors in 2017.

Look, the Astros will win 100+ games.  Again.  And the Rangers will lose 100+ games.  And this thread will be devoid of Rangers "fans" by June.

But by all means, enjoy some baseball before your team inevitably shits all over itself and you turn your attention back to to NASCAR, WWE, leased BMWs, and your VHS tapes of when Dallas was good at something in the mid-90s.

Fucking dorks.

marwin.gif

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Fucking dorks.

Lol at you taking this thread serious. Fucking dork. Lighten up francis.

Hey Rangers fans...I'm running low on Astros gear.  Can one of you please stop by the store IN YOUR OWN STADIUM and pick me up some new stuff?
3042b16fbb065a9af9d7253a490119c8.jpg
Who's your fucking daddy?
I don't go to a ton of pro sports games, but I can't ever remember seeing anything other than the home team's merchandise in a stadium store. That should be embarrassing for any fanbase. I would start a petition against it if it was my team.

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Fucking dorks.

yeah, but houston.  sorry bro.  

29 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:
3 hours ago, Planet Houston said:
Hey Rangers fans...I'm running low on Astros gear.  Can one of you please stop by the store IN YOUR OWN STADIUM and pick me up some new stuff?

Read more  

I don't go to a ton of pro sports games, but I can't ever remember seeing anything other than the home team's merchandise in a stadium store. That should be embarrassing for any fanbase. I would start a petition against it if it was my team.

that’s why I seriously doubt it was at the ballpark. It’s probably from an Academy in Plano

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Fucking dorks.

Reeled this one in pretty well. Good job, boys.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

LOL at the idea that the team store at the fucking Temple has concrete floors.  At best that is some vendor on one of the concourses looking to gouge some dumb fucking Astros fans

12 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

LOL at the idea that the team store at the fucking Temple has concrete floors.  At best that is some vendor on one of the concourses looking to gouge some dumb fucking Astros fans

You see the iron gate on the right of the pic?  That’s exactly what’s happening. 

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Vic Mackey continues to be the only Rangers fan on this board whose opinions on baseball are worth taking seriously.  The rest are just a gaggle of mouth breathing morons.

No the current thread are good people. The lame ass dorks who cried and went to start their own board are the ones who are insufferable cunts. Some can be found in the MLB thread. Good riddance to them and their constant policing they do. They still cry about that shit to this day and it has been about 6 years.

18 minutes ago, WBT said:

I don't either.  F bud selig's bullshit fake rivalry.

I’m with this too. As a Rangers fan I didn’t always understand the Astros fans objection for being in the AL. After all, I love the damned AL. I love the DH and the legacy AL teams. I think the Astros are out of place... and that’s not a dig. 

Interleague would have been the right way to do this every year. 

This “rivalry” is overserved. Like most of us. 

• Like 1