2019 Rangers Astros Thread Of Hate

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

I'm sure Astros fans will fill the Silver boot up with jizz again this year

You come back weeks later to neg my post about your franchise selling Astros gear, and this is the best you can come up with? I didn’t realize that the 13 in your handle referenced your age. 

On 4/13/2019 at 10:01 AM, Guadaloopy said:

Only aggy would neg in a hate thread.  

Seriously. 

I don't even really hate the Rangers, except for Rougie; I just hate their bandwagon-jumping, front-running, care-only-when-they're-good fans.  But this thread is supposed to be in good fun.  Also, Dallas sucks.  

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Seriously. 

I don't even really hate the Rangers, except for Rougie; I just hate their bandwagon-jumping, front-running, care-only-when-they're-good fans.  But this thread is supposed to be in good fun.  Also, Dallas sucks.  

Dude, the same applies to Houston. See 2008-2016 seasons where attendance was in the bottom half of MLB. Astro fans only turn out when the team is good. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

9 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

Dude, the same applies to Houston. See 2008-2016 seasons where attendance was in the bottom half of MLB. Astro fans only turn out when the team is good. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

Sure, people don't pay to go see a team that sucks.

But I was specifically referring to the mouth-breathing online Rangers "fans" - the kind who take a year off from starting this exact thread because the Astros had just won the World Series and the Rangers sucked ass, then start this thread up again because the Rangers were actually ahead of the Astros after ONE WEEK of 2019.

No, sir.  There is reasonable hate, like hating Nazis and sooners.

The hate from Rangers fans to Astros fans is not that.  It's classic little brother syndrome.  Sure, the Astros haven't been a big deal in MLB for long.  But they will be for years, and y'all can't stand it.  So your guys actually took a series from the once-and-future kings of baseball and y'all decided to come out of the woodwork and resurrect a hate thread that you'd all abandoned during the summer of 2017.

This is as aggy as it gets, man.

Can't y'all be rivals with Oakland?  It's not always about proximity.  And our attention is on the Yankees, Red Sox, Indians, and Mariners.  You know, the other contenders.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Sure, people don't pay to go see a team that sucks.

But I was specifically referring to the mouth-breathing online Rangers "fans" - the kind who take a year off from starting this exact thread because the Astros had just won the World Series and the Rangers sucked ass, then start this thread up again because the Rangers were actually ahead of the Astros after ONE WEEK of 2019.

Lulz wut? The Rangers still fucking suck. The Astros went to the ALCS last year. Not much has changed at all. I don't give a fuck about some opening week series win when Texas will most likely finish last. A handful of fans mentioned they missed the Hate threads from the past so I made it. No one is claiming the Rangers are back!!! You are making up stances no one has made to fuel some narrative you have. Astros won a World Series and you still let Rangers fans get under your skin? Houston will always be Aggy. You win one title and now y'all are supposed kings of baseball? That's cute. I guess the Mavs were kings of the NBA after their lone title, huh?

Hardly anyone posted in the Astros threads when they sucked, so by your same logic, yall are "mouthbreating fans" who only flock to threads when they are good. Nice contradiction Aggy.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

No, sir.  There is reasonable hate, like hating Nazis and sooners.

The hate from Rangers fans to Astros fans is not that.  It's classic little brother syndrome.  Sure, the Astros haven't been a big deal in MLB for long.  But they will be for years, and y'all can't stand it.  So your guys actually took a series from the once-and-future kings of baseball and y'all decided to come out of the woodwork and resurrect a hate thread that you'd all abandoned during the summer of 2017.

This is as aggy as it gets, man.

Can't y'all be rivals with Oakland?  It's not always about proximity.  And our attention is on the Yankees, Red Sox, Indians, and Mariners.  You know, the other contenders.

So, uh, just who exactly ARE the rivals of the Astros? Some National League team? LOL.

On 4/13/2019 at 7:18 AM, immortal13 said:

I'm sure Astros fans will fill the Silver boot up with jizz again this year

The Rangers are the gayest team in the MLB. Keep having fun literally grabbing each others dicks and jacking off minor leaguers.

5 hours ago, TheFlagship said:

The te@m was absolute dogshit, so attendance, your measures, still outperformed the team.

I went to many a $3 game during that time and it was almost always because of the team we were hosting.

Edited by slorch

Hey

Id be mad too. That broadcast was a beating. They had to roll out some old timer to wax poetic about a stadium so shitty it won’t even make it to 30 years. What a waste, but what else do you talk about when the game was over after the first three batters?

All of those sooner honor nights won’t be forgotten. 

Will the new park be in Norman?

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

LOL...Astros shitty fucking pitching staff got beat by the Rangers shitty fucking pitching staff in a race to the bottom of the shit barrel.  You guys should be embarrassed as supposed "contenders'

Arlington has to hit the road now.  MAC just said it in the postgame.  They've been good at home, now do it elsewhere.

Astros might be fine...

They are all very proud of the fight in the team.....lulz, the same fucksticks who used to routinely shit all over stuff like being clutch etc are now proud of their team "fighting" to lose a 11-10 game.  They should go hang their head in shame that they lost another series to a bunch of guys who couldn't hit water if they fell out of a fucking boat.  

They are all very proud of the fight in the team.....lulz, the same fucksticks who used to routinely shit all over stuff like being clutch etc are now proud of their team "fighting" to lose a 11-10 game.  They should go hang their head in shame that they lost another series to a bunch of guys who couldn't hit water if they fell out of a fucking boat.  
It's what Aggy fans do. Contradict themselves at every turn.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Read more  

And have nicknames for every player

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

aggy fans with a championship while they've been alive?

LOlz.

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah I know. They are still Aggy though. Winning can championship doesn't change that mindset.

Ranger fans are Yankee fans without the substance.  Just the assholery.

Is this fun yet?

Disclaimer: I like both teams.  Rangers have a shit-ton more front running mouthy motherfuckers in their fanbase, IMHO.  And fuck Odor, just because.

Edited by slorch

On 4/20/2019 at 11:56 AM, ChickenSandwich said:

Hey

Id be mad too. That broadcast was a beating. They had to roll out some old timer to wax poetic about a stadium so shitty it won’t even make it to 30 years. What a waste, but what else do you talk about when the game was over after the first three batters?

All of those sooner honor nights won’t be forgotten. 

Will the new park be in Norman?

And then there's the Astros' gay ass field with a choo choo train and a regarded slope or hill or whatever the fuck it was supposed to be. So aggy

Are we really falling back on stadium talk?

I mean yes the Rangers needed a new one because they needed a roof. But the ballpark isn’t shitty. It’s actually a pretty cool stadium that just didn’t make sense in Texas with the heat.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

I mean yes the Rangers needed a new one because they needed a roof. But the ballpark isn’t shitty. It’s actually a pretty cool stadium that just didn’t make sense in Texas with the heat.

If only they knew it got hot in Texas before they built it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 4/22/2019 at 10:02 AM, Vic Mackey said:
Indoor baseball is lame as fuck. Hate that we are going to an indoor ballpark with fake grass.

Weird that the best pitchers won't play in Arlington when it is 105 on the field in August and tank their career.

Playing baseball outdoors in August? The horror.

On 4/21/2019 at 7:59 PM, Drew said:

and I am in agreement.

I like The Ballpark In Arlington, and yes, that is what it will always be to me; better the MMP... but not in July.

The right field seats in MMP in April/ October nights are pretty badass with the downtown skyline in the background.

I'll even admit to being a little disappointed that The House Of Pudge is being razed already.  Seems like a short freaking shelflife for an otherwise great facility.

Edited by slorch