2019 Rangers Astros Thread Of Hate

Vic Mackey

24 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Why the fuck does your team have so many minor leaguers on it?

Because we aren’t very good and we were never supposed to be very good. That’s my logical answer to your question lol. You didn’t answer my question though. Has that ever happened before? It was legit pouring rain inside, or at least in certain spots on camera. People with umbrellas...indoors. 

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Because we aren’t very good and we were never supposed to be very good. That’s my logical answer to your question lol. You didn’t answer my question though. Has that ever happened before? It was legit pouring rain inside, or at least in certain spots on camera. People with umbrellas...indoors. 

See 2015.

20 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

God damn the Rangers suck, almost as bad as the city of Houston.  I mean at the rate this season is taking on water....

They were supposed to have been terrible from the beginning, but they got off to that hot .500 start and some people thought they might be mediocre. 

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:55 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

NRG is the same way in a downpour.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

They do. They were going to break records!

records like these are broken by playing in historically shitty divisions, so the talk is certainly relevant and warranted.

the astros will win 100-105 and 2nd place will likely be in the 75-80 range.

40 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

So are the Astros fans still thinking they might win the division by 30 games? Seems like I saw that in a thread on this board earlier this year. Might have been 40 games though.

We just went through our longest losing streak in half a decade and still lead by 6.5.  Congrats on not being back double digits?

Edited by Chuckie Finster

45 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

We just went through our longest losing streak in half a decade and still lead by 6.5.  Congrats on not being back double digits?

So the team is losing like they did when they were losing 100 games a year? Okay.

5 hours ago, El Diablo said:

So are the Astros fans still thinking they might win the division by 30 games? Seems like I saw that in a thread on this board earlier this year. Might have been 40 games though.

Let's recap:

The Astros get hammered by injuries to several of their best players at the same time.  This causes them to skid and now they're only on pace to win 100 games instead of 110+.  And now the Rangers are "only" 6.5 games back as the Astros are finally getting healthy.  So, after abandoning this thread in shame six weeks ago, y'all are back to talk shit because Houston is "only" on pace to win the division by 13 or 14 games instead of 30.

Y'all are amazing.  My god.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Let's recap:

The Astros get hammered by injuries to several of their best players at the same time.  This causes them to skid and now they're only on pace to win 100 games instead of 110+.  And now the Rangers are "only" 6.5 games back as the Astros are finally getting healthy.  So, after abandoning this thread in shame six weeks ago, y'all are back to talk shit because Houston is "only" on pace to win the division by 13 or 14 games instead of 30.

Y'all are amazing.  My god.

What was amazing was the optimism among the Astros faithful that they'd go a complete season without injury and the blind faith that the Rangers would be a sub .500 team. Ballsy.

6 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

What was amazing was the optimism among the Astros faithful that they'd go a complete season without injury and the blind faith that the Rangers would be a sub .500 team. Ballsy.

who thought the astros would go without injury the whole season?

the second part is more than blind faith, and will likely still happen.

i'll say astros win the division by 18 games.

what's your prediction?

21 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

who thought the astros would go without injury the whole season?

the second part is more than blind faith, and will likely still happen.

i'll say astros win the division by 18 games.

what's your prediction?

My prediction is 18 will be a lot closer to reality than the 30 or 40 that was being batted around a month or so ago.