2019 Rangers Astros Thread Of Hate

Vic Mackey

Well, would ya look at this.  The Astros have the best record in baseball, they're gonna win the division again, the Rangers are 5 games under .500, and all the Rangers fans have crawled back into their holes.  It's our September tradition. 

See y'all next April with your unrealistically high hopes for your shitty ass franchise. 

• Like 6

You and I both know this streak of division championships doesn't stop at 3.  Come on, now.

But seriously, run along.  You're in that nice sweet spot for Dallas Fan where the Rangers are just about done getting their asses kicked, the Cowboys haven't imploded yet, and the Mavericks don't start getting their asses kicked for a couple more months.  Enjoy the next few weeks, man, seriously.  

You and I both know this streak of division championships doesn't stop at 3.  Come on, now.
But seriously, run along.  You're in that nice sweet spot for Dallas Fan where the Rangers are just about done getting their asses kicked, the Cowboys haven't imploded yet, and the Mavericks don't start getting their asses kicked for a couple more months.  Enjoy the next few weeks, man, seriously.  

We do? Ok then I guess.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:03 PM, Chuckie Finster said:

34gapu.jpg

Season isn’t over, but I think it’s fair to say this is the highlight of it. 

Though the rangers did manage to win 15 more games than I thought they would.  So really, the rangers exceeded expectations already while the Astros haven’t even met expectations yet. Sounds like the rangers had the better year. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 9:54 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

Though the rangers did manage to win 15 more games than I thought they would.  So really, the rangers exceeded expectations already while the Astros haven’t even met expectations yet. Sounds like the rangers had the better year. 

Lulz

spacer.png

Oh my 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 2:14 PM, David Dennison said:

The "Rangers Had the Better Year" banner is going to look great in the new stadium.

For sure. And with every round of Houston advancing in these playoffs, the superiority of the Rangers' season becomes just that much more obvious. When the Astros take the crown over Washington, every baseball pundit will turn from the postgame and bow to the Mecca that will be known as Globe Life Field.  

3 hours ago, WBT said:

*4-9.  Advantage Rangers.

Now you’re getting it. 

Waiting for the series to end to see if I can make an avg wins per ws appearance post that favors the rangers.  It was tied at 2 prior to this week, back when I erroneously assumed Houston would mow down the nats in 4 or 5.