Man Works 12 Hours A Day And Comes Home To This...

Vic Mackey

Want to know why she’s a lazy POS?

Because dude would rather cry on FB than be the husband/ man of the house he wishes he could be.

Some people  will do as little as you’re willing to tolerate.  

That appears to be a Lightning McQueen toy on floor, so kids are complicating things. He still sucks because people like her don't magically become that one day. They couldn't even bother to frame the pictures on the wall. They just tacked them up there. They're both lazy.  A man can work 12 hours and still be lazy because if you work that much and live in a place like that, you are working 12 hours because you have to, not because you're some blue collar hero.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TexasBuckeye said:

Well, he better get started on the laundry after his 12 hour work shift. Don't forget to get supper going for her too. Stupid enough to marry her, he deserves what she gives him. Oh - and the toilet needs cleaning replacing.

FIFH.

(Not the toilet, I ain't going in that weevil-ridden cesspool of a "home."  Reminds me of what the Shag looks like now.)

Edited by flatdawgs

I find that most guys who bitch about “working 12 hour days” are exaggerating and are lazy as fuck and use it as an excuse to bitch about others being lazy. The fact that he posts this tells me he’s a lazy fuck but throws out “12 hour days” to feel superior. It’s also possible she works too and maybe just came home got into her fat clothes and is relaxing. I don’t trust the story from the bitchass who posts this. Finally, he’s married or otherwise attached to her, so even if she is a fat lazy slob, he’s clearly no catch himself since she’s the best he could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I find that most guys who bitch about “working 12 hour days” are exaggerating and are lazy as fuck and use it as an excuse to bitch about others being lazy. The fact that he posts this tells me he’s a lazy fuck but throws out “12 hour days” to feel superior. It’s also possible she works too and maybe just came home got into her fat clothes and is relaxing. I don’t trust the story from the bitchass who posts this. Finally, he’s married or otherwise attached to her, so even if she is a fat lazy slob, he’s clearly no catch himself since she’s the best he could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of her clothes are fat clothes.