Man Works 12 Hours A Day And Comes Home To This...

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

How do we know she wasn't at work for 14 hours

Possible but doubtful.  It would take an hour to move her lardass from that chair and another half hour to navigate her lardass out of the room.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 8:35 AM, deadshank said:

Is this the Ernest T Bass residence?

Oh, hell no.  He posted a pic of her in a blue bikini once (I have a keen memory for things like this) and though she may not do laundry, she isn't anything like this couch potato.

On 3/31/2018 at 3:23 PM, 'stache said:

I find that most guys who bitch about “working 12 hour days” are exaggerating and are lazy as fuck and use it as an excuse to bitch about others being lazy. The fact that he posts this tells me he’s a lazy fuck but throws out “12 hour days” to feel superior. It’s also possible she works too and maybe just came home got into her fat clothes and is relaxing. I don’t trust the story from the bitchass who posts this. Finally, he’s married or otherwise attached to her, so even if she is a fat lazy slob, he’s clearly no catch himself since she’s the best he could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably 12 hour days, only three days a week.

Edited by Anwar Namtut

On 3/31/2018 at 4:23 PM, 'stache said:

I find that most guys who bitch about “working 12 hour days” are exaggerating and are lazy as fuck and use it as an excuse to bitch about others being lazy. The fact that he posts this tells me he’s a lazy fuck but throws out “12 hour days” to feel superior. It’s also possible she works too and maybe just came home got into her fat clothes and is relaxing. I don’t trust the story from the bitchass who posts this. Finally, he’s married or otherwise attached to her, so even if she is a fat lazy slob, he’s clearly no catch himself since she’s the best he could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Sorry he should wake up