Hustle Never Sleeps - The Oscar Giles Story

closetojumping

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Since it's the Dead Period, time to bump this thread

Thanks for below post  @KYHorn 

I found Giles putting in work at the pool party so all of you haters can STFU.

D93-Vo-YWW4-AE1-TRD.jpg

I know we don't know for sure if that is Giles, but the premise is fucking hilarious. I'd pay a bounty for someone getting a photo of him in public somewhere, asleep and slumped over in a chair. This is just shy of that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I think it's a Weekend At Bernie's thing. Giles died weeks ago, but Herman hasn't replaced him yet. And honestly, how would anyone tell if Giles died?

So where will Oscar be spotted during the Dead Period ??  😀

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, GRHorn said:

If OG gets a Dm on Twitter from a recruit during nap time, do you think he takes his CPAP mask off to respond?  Or just leaves it on for quick response and falling back to sleep?

If you don’t think that shit is on Do Not Disturb during naptime, meal time, after 9pm through 8am, on weekends and on holidays, you don’t know Oscar. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

D_eiM0EXUAAGO8m?format=jpg&name=4096x409

An 89yr old grandmother posts better pictures on Facebook than this!!

OG tweeting a picture like this to promote the camaraderie within his DL group is just another example of his limited abilities as a recruiter.

A friend’s son knows Andrew Fitzgerald and the topic of OG/Herman came up. He had nothing but good things to say about Tom as a coach, though he is definitely corny/goofy off the field. However, he didn’t have much good to say about Oscar as a coach. He said that most of the DL was left confused when he was coaching them. He’s just straight up not good at communicating/teaching technique to the players. To end this on a positive note, Andrew expects the team to do very well this year.