TEXAS @ BAYLOR Series

petscii

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Should be allowed to play tomorrow. 

Games are rescheduled and played later due to weather all the time but I have no idea how that works or if that would apply in this situation. Cancelled sounds pretty final though.

Edited by Valmy77

Damn, this fucks us a game in the conference race vs Baylor.  2 back of them, 1.5 back of Okie State.  Our schedule should get easier from here on out but we can't really anybody as an easy win this year.

6 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Should finish the game with the current score a later date, tomorrow or whatever. 

Should, but Big 12 rules don't do that for the third game of a conference series unfortunately..... Have to move on and win other series that are coming up. Lots of Baseball to be played and I like our chances with remaining Big 12 opponents.

Edited by BillyGoatHill

Just now, WBT said:

Damn, this fucks us a game in the conference race vs Baylor.  2 back of them, 1.5 back of Okie State.  Our schedule should get easier from here on out but we can't really anybody as an easy win this year.

There's no such thing as an easy schedule for this crazy team.  We can lose to anybody, anytime, anywhere.

19 minutes ago, WBT said:

Baylor still has @ TCU, @ Tech, @ Oklahoma State. I don't really see them as a threat. They're going to drop some games soon. 

I think the race will come down to TCU, Texas, Oklahoma State and Tech. I'm not a believer in Oklahoma. They have a lot of issues. 

Sweep K-State and win 2/3 against Oklahoma State and we will be right in this thing. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I had to stop and help my son finish his computer science project so I’m just now catching up. Looks like the weather ducked us just when our bats were coming alive. I still feel pretty good about our. Handed in conference.

He could make millions if it’s an auto correct that works 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zork said:

that stanford game shoulda been cancelled as well.  double fucked on rain games this year.

It absolutely should have been.  We were just the unlucky bastards who happened to be in the field when that quagmire hit.  Much easier to hit a baseball in the rain than to throw one and field one.