TEXAS @ BAYLOR Series

petscii

So do we really have a lineup without a single player batting .300?   I see that this team wins, but I have to side with some of the posters asking how.  Our pitching is bipolar and fielding is averageish.  We have no one that poses a real threat with a bat.  I hope there is talent in the pipeline.  

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

You have to bunt Shaw there in my opinion

He did attempt to get one down once.

Anyway Ellis and Kennedy have been hitting pretty decent today. Hopefully we get another chance soon.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 1

Just now, jinx said:

So do we really have a lineup without a single player batting .300?   I see that this team wins, but I have to side with some of the posters asking how.  Our pitching is bipolar and fielding is averageish.  We have no one that poses a real threat with a bat.  I hope there is talent in the pipeline.  

Nope. Just a bunch of guys between .220 and .290.

But it is not like even in the games we are losing we are getting crushed. Most games are close. If somebody has any insights beyond pointing out the obvious things I would appreciate it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Nope. Just a bunch of guys between .220 and .290.

But it is not like even in the games we are losing we are getting crushed. Most games are close. If somebody has any insights beyond pointing out the obvious things I would appreciate it.

Augie ball was frustrating a lot of the time. But you knew a 5-0 lead was a win and a 0-5 deficit was probably a loss.  This team has a crazier beta and we could win or lose almost any game we play.  They just seem to win.  It is like anti-Shaka.  

Edited by jinx
Cuz Angie never coached at Texas