Better Call Saul. Not coming back until 2020

Goo Punch

as ive said before, i imagine that bingeing this show >>>>> being dedicated seeason by season. the super long wait between and the lack of "rewatchability" has been imo the worst part of the show. by the time a new season comes around using evem remener what happened last time around. some things never change. 

2 hours ago, RPM said:

"Talent needs". Really? You can't tell me Vince doesn't have enough pull to book cast. This is a prestige project, not filling outside rows on Hollywood Squares. This story doesn't add up.

What's George Gobel's grandson doing these days? He's got to have some availability.

I would rather have half seasons every 6-8 months even if it meant sacrificing some of the attention to detail seen in Gilligan's past shows.

• immamac changed the title to Better Call Saul. Not coming back until 2020
7 hours ago, RPM said:

"Talent needs". Really? You can't tell me Vince doesn't have enough pull to book cast. This is a prestige project, not filling outside rows on Hollywood Squares. This story doesn't add up.

He would, if he were solely in charge of it. It's a big successful franchise, I'm sure all kinds of worthless no-talent executive parasites have attached themselves to it and brought their incompetent hangers-on with them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 1:03 PM, pepper brooks said:

Looks like Gus let slip that season 6 is the end of the line.  I really was hoping it would roll out a bit longer.  I am seriously addicted to the world they have created with this whole franchise.  

No 6 seasons is plenty. Hell they could have did it in 5 if they wanted. You don't want this shit to go the way of other shows that wore out their welcome.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I loved this show but to be honest, other than (spoilered for the guy up thread on season 2)...

Spoiler

the brother dying

... I don't remember much about what else was going on.  It was good but not so good I want to go back and rewatch.  I'm probably out.  I'll probably learn from reading Surly exactly how he ended up in the Cinnabon.  

• 2 months later...
Was watching BB season 2 last night. So Jesse and Walt are at the “office” of Saul in Jesse’s POS car talking about needing a lawyer for badger. 

Jesse: You don’t need a criminal lawyer, you need a CRIMINAL lawyer. 

Love the character. 
The writing for Jessie got increasingly better once they decided not to kill him off in the first season. Talk about a decision that changed the entire story - that constant tension between he and Walt is what made the show great.

On 1/27/2020 at 7:37 AM, Jerry Callo said:
On 1/27/2020 at 6:23 AM, Shaddie said:
Was watching BB season 2 last night. So Jesse and Walt are at the “office” of Saul in Jesse’s POS car talking about needing a lawyer for badger. 

Jesse: You don’t need a criminal lawyer, you need a CRIMINAL lawyer. 

Love the character. 

Read more  

The writing for Jessie got increasingly better once they decided not to kill him off in the first season. Talk about a decision that changed the entire story - that constant tension between he and Walt is what made the show great.

Yes it did. However I guess I wasn’t clear. I meant Saul as a great 3rd character for BB. 

That is a guy we would love to be but most of us don’t have the balls to be.