Fuck Shaka

Fondren & Main

5 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

rick was fired because he had peaked and was trending down and 70% of the fanbase wanted him gone.  

are you an idiot?

Motherfucker I will summon CTJ and Sydney on your dumbfuck ass so fast!  Rick didn’t make the tourney one fucking time!  How many times has dear leader failed to make it!?  HOW MANY GODDAMN TIMES!?

I would hope we can all agree that Rick had kind of played out here. A change was needed, though no one could possibly have foreseen the relentlessly ugly, dull and sedated "havoc" it would cause.

And I would agree that the only proper response at this point is... FUCK SHAKA!

At least Charlie Strong was inadvertently amusing from time to time. His haplessness had a freakish quality to it, and he left after only three years. Shaka is a pure, 100% grade Z grind, and we're chained to him forever. 

• Like 1

Why is Rick gone?

You know that Aggy graphic which is usually posted on the football thread in October showing  the ride up and then the roller coaster crash to the bottom?   Well use that same thing for Rick's last few years in Austin and you get why he is now coaching the school with Whataburger orange colors.    November and December were great months and then once Big 12 play started in December....  you get the picture.  

This is not an endorsement for keeping Smart if we do the same shit next season.   

• Like 1