Wallet Recommendations

What’s the advantage of the front wallet for you folks who are advocates of the style?
I’ve never considered one before and was a bit surprised at all the love for them. 

Conversely, what’s the advantage of carrying wallet in your back pocket?

I think back pocket carry originated when billfolds left the inside jacket pocket as society ditched jackets and checkbooks.

Between driving, work, and evenings my ass spends a lot of time in a seat. Keys, cell phone (which spends more time in my hands or on my desk than pocketed) and knife. If you can’t fit a money clip and/or slim card wallet in your front pocket you need less skinny jeans.

On 3/31/2018 at 6:55 PM, Gator Dave said:

Travelambo RFID Front Pocket Minimalist Slim Wallet Genuine Leather Small Size (Crosshatch black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FICEK6Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_C7bWAb83WKBZ7

Got this, great simple slim wallet.

I didn’t like this one. The slot for bills was so tight (unlike your mom) that it was impossible to fit more than one bill in. 

On 4/7/2018 at 7:58 AM, CooterBrown said:

I didn’t like this one. The slot for bills was so tight (unlike your mom) that it was impossible to fit more than one bill in. 

Yeah it was a little snug at first, but it loosened up after only a couple uses. I've got several bills in there now, in and out with no problem (also like my mom).

• 1 year later...
On 4/6/2018 at 9:54 PM, AngryBevo said:

Not leather but i prefer slim and it holds up well.

slim fold wallet 

resurrecting this old ass thread because i need a new wallet. i got a bellroy hide and seek as a gift a few years ago but it wasn’t as compact as i wanted. 

hows the slim fold holding up?

anyone have a distil union wally

• 4 months later...