2019 Masters

markstanco

Great shot by Tiger.  Oh yeah... buddy called me, his dad is business partners with Trevor Immelman.  He played Augusta with Trevor on sunday.  Fucking A man.

Phrasing!

And it’s difficult to cheer for someone who wears a hat that stupid looking, Koepka. Do you get a free bowl of soup with that??

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

Is anyone here cheering for Rory?  Does the Ryder Cup mean nothing to you?  I can't pull for any Euro. 

Sorry I'm watching the Masters right now. I think the next Ryder Cup is in a year and some change. 

Especially hilarious coming from a Spurs fan. 

But to answer your question, I cheer for players that I like or that I like watching. Don't tend to get caught up on nationality (unless, of course it actually is the Ryder Cup or the Olympics or some shit)

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, hornbri said:

Well he aint saving shit on 6

WTF happened there? The Tracking section on Masters.com is weird for him on that hole. Looks like his 2nd shot almost went backwards according the arrows. 

And, yeah, I've got no problems with Rory. Bubba and Patrick Reed are on the American side during the Ryder Cup and that's about the only time I root for those two jack-wagons. Give me Rory over those guys in every non-Ryder Cup event any day of the week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

WTF happened there? The Tracking section on Masters.com is weird for him on that hole. Looks like his 2nd shot almost went backwards according the arrows. 

And, yeah, I've got no problems with Rory. Bubba and Patrick Reed are on the American side during the Ryder Cup and that's about the only time I root for those two jack-wagons. Give me Rory over those guys in every non-Ryder Cup event any day of the week.

It almost did...he chipped to the hole but landed short and it rolled off the green. He then putted from where he was (very long) and missed the hole by a inch or too but it rolled way by so he missed the bogey coming back. 

8 minutes ago, hornbri said:

It almost did...he chipped to the hole but landed short and it rolled off the green. He then putted from where he was (very long) and missed the hole by a inch or too but it rolled way by so he missed the bogey coming back. 

Gotcha. I think Masters.com skipped that shot on the sequence.

Damn Spieth is a head case.  Just hit a hybrid or 3 wood off the tee into the rough on the right.....

Not sure what the hell he's working on with his coach, but it's fucked him up.  Misses are in wrong spots, self talk is not good......

Not taking Greller's advice  last two holes on iron selection.....

Edited by LTtxfan

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Damn Spieth is a head case.  Just hit a hybrid or 3 wood off the tee into the rough on the right.....

Not sure what the hell he's working on with his coach, but it's fucked him up.  Misses are in wrong spots, self talk is not good......

Not taking Greller's advice on last two holes on iron selection.....

He's never hit the ball well... At least not as good as his record suggests. He just made every putt he looked at for about 2 years. Covered up a multitude of sins. Now he's hitting it a little worse and isn't making putts. So this is what you get. 

10 minutes ago, pops said:

He's never hit the ball well... At least not as good as his record suggests. He just made every putt he looked at for about 2 years. Covered up a multitude of sins. Now he's hitting it a little worse and isn't making putts. So this is what you get. 

That's not really true.  He is a complete disaster now though.

12 minutes ago, pops said:

Ummm - not really right, approach shots/around the green/putting ranking on tour

2014 - 57/32/20
2015 - 11/7/9
2016 - 88/24/2
2017- 2/8/48
2018 - 33/49/123

Sorry I'm watching the Masters right now. I think the next Ryder Cup is in a year and some change. 
Especially hilarious coming from a Spurs fan. 
But to answer your question, I cheer for players that I like or that I like watching. Don't tend to get caught up on nationality (unless, of course it actually is the Ryder Cup or the Olympics or some shit)

If he played for the Spurs I would cheer for him. When it comes to individual sports, I always cheer for the American.