2019 Masters

markstanco

3 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Is tiger stiff in the back?  He kinda labored after sticking that approach.

Sserious? The man is 43 and has destroyed his body multiple times over in his career.

The fact that he's still this good is a miracle of modern science.

6 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Just asking if he tweaked something on the course.  Had to get some work done so hadn't been watching since about 2.  Tiger just missed another short one.

Nah I dont think so I think hes just old and shot up on anti inflammatorys before every round

44 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Just asking if he tweaked something on the course.  Had to get some work done so hadn't been watching since about 2.  Tiger just missed another short one.

I mean, he has a fused fucking spine 🤷🏿‍♂️

48 minutes ago, DCA_HORN said:

So who else is here besides pom. Where are you drinking?

We’re drinking on the back deck before, while, and after our nightly steak dinner. I’ll have eight guys and myself on the course this week. Five are first timers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, housious said:

Holy shit. Those pin locations are rough. ANGC must not be a fan of the soft greens.

I think they always have them about the same location on Saturdays and sundays. They look tough but it’s moving day and the slopes of the greens really help players access the pin locations. Especially 16. It looks like it’s on the water basically but as long as you get the ball tk the back of the green you’ll be right down by the pin. 

Holy shit. Those pin locations are rough. ANGC must not be a fan of the soft greens.
Going to be a lot of 25 foot birdie attempts on 16 today. If anybody hits it close its because they missed their spot to the right.

Right of the green and you have the same 25 foot putt but for par. No bueno