Texas Tech vs Virginia: 2019 NCAA Championhship

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You think the ref should have swallowed his whistle on the foul by Samir Doughty ?  Or just that they lost because of the foul ?  I hated seeing Samir getting the foul, but it was a foul.

Did not say any of that.  I think I said Saturday that it was a foul. I’m pissed that they didn’t call the Double Dribble. I’m pissed that they lost. Just as I am still pissed they lost on the final play of the BCS game with Florida State.

I’m just pissed they lost

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Holy shit that travel would even make Harden smile. Fuck Virginia. Only reason they are here is because of a clear missed double dribble.

You can attest that was the only missed call by the officials in that game?

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Did not say any of that.  I think I said Saturday that it was a foul. I’m pissed that they didn’t call the Double Dribble. I’m pissed that they lost. Just as I am still pissed they lost on the final play of the BCS game with Florida State.

I’m just pissed they lost

I was just asking, not accusing. Lots of people have made that comment about the foul.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I was just asking, not accusing. Lots of people have made that comment about the foul.

Nobody gives a fuck about last week for crisakes. 

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

And, at the ACC a few years back I was almost in a fight with two jagoffs from UVa. They were assholes. And we were not in cheap seats. So that’s why I’m rooting for Tech

Edited by PittsburghTiger

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

And, at the ACC a few years back I was almost in a fight with two jagoffs from UVa. They were assholes. And we were not in cheap seats. So that’s why I’m rooting for Tech

I'd be rooting for TT if it weren't a Va. school playing.