2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

C-Man

4 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

The Blues can go get fucked. Glad they won though. 

Yup--but from suck to Stanley cup in little more than half a season.  There's a mighty ducks type movie in there somewhere.  

Edited by Mdhorn

If StL wasn't a "baseball town" it would be a "hockey town".  Born and raised, but a Cardinals guy through and through.  I have so many friends who are completely lit up right now, though.  I'm not entirely sure the city knows what to do.  I don't imagine there will be a lot of couch burning, but maybe a couple of innocent near-suburban black guys will get shot by cops in celebration.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If StL wasn't a "baseball town" it would be a "hockey town".  Born and raised, but a Cardinals guy through and through.  I have so many friends who are completely lit up right now, though.  I'm not entirely sure the city knows what to do.  I don't imagine there will be a lot of couch burning, but maybe a couple of innocent near-suburban black guys will get shot by cops in celebration.

Such a baseball town they filled Busch with hockey fans.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yep.....what the 'Hull' just happened? The 'Weight' is finally over. I'm in 'Schock'. 'Beers' all week at the 'Barr'. 

They're saying the parade will likely be Saturday afternoon. May have to join the fam up there in all the hysteria. 

8 hours ago, Sweetnsourpoke said:

Yep.....what the 'Hull' just happened? The 'Weight' is finally over. I'm in 'Schock'. 'Beers' all week at the 'Barr'. 

They're saying the parade will likely be Saturday afternoon. May have to join the fam up there in all the hysteria. 

Yeah, looking like I will be taking the family to town on Saturday.

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Somebody needs to cut the clip of Marchand making the baby-crying face with the clip of him crying after it was all over.  Fuck that guy.

Marchand is a crying bitch and a cheap shot artist shitbag.  But you have to admit that he’s not afraid to drop the gloves:

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 1