Dallas Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Waiting to see if Benn maybe was battling something to.

I kept thinking we would hear that Benn and Faska would both have pretty serious injuries but no word on them, just underperformed.

Hintz is such a badass, broken foot and still was the best skater on the ice for the Stars.

We missed the big rig badly in this series. Methot and Johns would have out us over the top...
  • Like 1

I kept thinking we would hear that Benn and Faska would both have pretty serious injuries but no word on them, just underperformed.

Hintz is such a badass, broken foot and still was the best skater on the ice for the Stars.

We missed the big rig badly in this series. Methot and Johns would have out us over the top...

Exactly what I said up top. Methot can bring the physicality that Polak brought but is a bit more dynamic and smart/clever with the puck.

Johns is physical and skilled at moving the puck.

We were let down at times by our defense in game 7. I know it doesn't seem like it but when we can't win battles in corners to regain control of the puck or get good breakouts going that usually means your d men are having trouble.

• Like 1

2 pieces of good tidings. 1.) 24 year old stud defenseman locked up. 2.) bitch ass blues got fucked on a no-call. 

Health is the “no-shit” factor of any team sport success, but if we have healthy big guys to pair with Esa/Miro at end of season and into playoffs... damn. 

Edited by Gucci_Suit