Name of the Year: 2019 Edition

Rimbo

2 hours ago, Auto Driller said:

I just really don’t see how Jizyah Shorts loses. But I guess that’s why you play the games.

Jiz isn't just winning, Jiz is creaming her opponents.

Edited by Rimbo

19 hours ago, 'stache said:

Can someone explain Storm Duck to me? I don’t get why it’s funny.

It's like this: you take a chilled bottle of champagne by Andre, and you shake it up. It sloshes all over the floor after opening, and you can watch the winos fighting to lap it up.

That has nothing to do with Storm Duck, but it's a fun way to waste time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

It's like this: you take a chilled bottle of champagne by Andre, and you shake it up. It sloshes all over the floor after opening, and you can watch the winos fighting to lap it up.

That has nothing to do with Storm Duck, but it's a fun way to waste time.

I thought you were going to talk about Cold Duck.

Uncompetitive round. Only one of the four matches is even close. Storm Duck, Pope Thrower and Jizyah Shorts are running away with it.

And none of them compete with Jizyah Shorts. That's just an absolutely unforgivable name.

Darn. Pope Thrower is beating Storm Duck in the early returns. I can't say I like it, but I also can't say Pope Thrower isn't a good name.

Jizyah Shorts gonna whup 'em all though. She's dominating Chastity Gooch-Fant despite today's blog being all about her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There definitely seems to be some of that sentiment in the comments.

This is such bullshit. Storm MOTHERFUCKING Duck was the superior name in this bracket, and the ONLY reason it lost to Pontiff Tosser was because of reactionary shitheads who just HAD to vote against it because they felt it was too popular. Storm MOTHERFUCKING Duck should have beaten Cardinal Lobber, and would have mopped the floor with Jizyah Shorts if it had (rightfully) won.

You fucking assholes.  I’ll never forgive you for this.  Assholes like you are the reason we have Trump.