Twilight zone reboot

MissingInAction

Two episodes in. It's ambitious, great casting, great plots, but doesn't need to be an hour an episode.

CBS is going all in much like Discovery. I feel just a tiny bit guilty that I'm not paying, but made up for it through the commercials I was exposed to during the championship game last night.

First one is on YouTube for free.  It's called, "The Comedian" or something.  I understand you can do a free 7-day trial on CBS Online to watch the rest if you're in to binge watching.

I thought the plot to the first one was interesting, but the acting and dialogue was not great.  The last 8 mins were pretty good; but it was a beating to get that far.  I'll probably watch the rest over the summer when I have more time.   The previews for the other episodes look pretty good.

• 1 month later...

In a related story I just saw that Rod Serling’s other series Night Gallery is getting a reboot on the SyFy channel.  I was a big fan of the original. I’ll be interested to see what they do with this.