2020 NCAA Fina Four tickets

Wally Fairway

Well not really tickets, but ticket applications for April 4 & 6 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, or any of the earlier round sites.

https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/basketball-men/d1

I figured this would catch the attention of Texas Tech fans who want to go back, and of course all the Horns fans who know they are ready for the next step from NIT finals to NCAA finals

(Disclosure - IMO, this is a shitty deal, because although it is only $210 for tickets to all 3 games, the tickets are upper level (see below - the red sections), but even worse are the purchase conditions). You pay today, and if you are not selected in the drawing then you get a refund in September - but the NCAA keeps $25 per order for processing your failed application. And they are "flash seats" which are linked to your credit card, so I think this makes them harder to resell (maybe not, where is the Surly ticket broker?)

Complete your ticket application today in order to be entered into the selection process to determine which applicants will receive 2020 NCAA Final Four tickets. Applications will be accepted from March 5 through May 31, 2019.

YOU ARE PURCHASING AN APPLICATION. YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL, TODAY. IF NOT SELECTED FOR TICKETS YOU WILL BE REFUNDED THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR TRANSACTION, LESS THE $25 APPLICATION FEE, PROMPTLY FOLLOWING THE SELECTION RESULTS, NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 2019.

Each applicant may request up to four (4) tickets and must apply in his/her own name using his/her home street address. Duplicate orders will be cancelled without notification at the conclusion of the application period.

Edited by Wally Fairway

The final four is a blast....as long as you hang out at a bar in the host City and drink and watch the games. I went to the games at reliant. Cool to say you've been I guess, but watching basketball in a football stadium is an asswhip.