Roseanne

TahoeHorn

On 5/31/2018 at 10:53 PM, Thetexashammer said:

It's not about her, it's about you. Same goes for Samantha Bee.

That is some authentic frontier gibberish there hammer.   What does that even mean, in light of the quote you responded to?  

• 3 weeks later...

So does Peter Fonda receive the same fall out that looney Rosanne got?

Peter Fonda gone off the deep end.

Mr. Fonda, the younger brother of actress and liberal activist Jane Fonda, was responding to Tuesday’s joint White House press briefing with Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen. In a now-deleted tweet, the “Easy Rider” star said Ms. Nielson should be put in a cage naked and “whipped by passersby while being filmed.”

In subsequent tweets that have also since been deleted, Mr. Fonda said Ms. Sanders’ children should be taken away and the president’s youngest son should be stripped from first lady Melania Trump and put in a cage with pedophiles.

csb:  I almost ran over Peter Fonda once.  I was driving up to one of my projects in the Hollywood Hills and the shirtless dumbshit, jogging, ran right the fuck in front of my car.  I slammed on the brakes and the bumper was inches from his legs.  

I called him a dumbfuck, then realized who he was.  He was Peter Fonda, the dumbfuck. 

58 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

So does Peter Fonda receive the same fall out that looney Rosanne got?

Peter Fonda gone off the deep end.

Apart from the pedophiles part I agree with him. Every republican congressmen/politician and trump family member should be put in a cage and have their kids taken from them and sent thousands of miles away to be lost. See how it feels. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

If Peter Fonda had a tv show, and called a black person a monkey, then yes he would probably get the same treatment. But he doesn't, and he didn't, so I'm confused by the question.

What he did was worse. 

He should be punished by getting raped by Roseann.

It was an awful thing for him to say, and I wouldn't blame any tv or movie company for dropping him from a project.  He deserves it.  But I fail to see exactly what anyone is morally outraged about outside of Peter Fonda's comments.  Literally no one is defending this guy and you can't compare his current status as an actor to Roseanne.  If this was Jennifer Lawrence making these comments and she was still popping up in major productions with no ramifications, then you would have a point.  But its not, so you don't.

The alt-news consumers seem to be conditioned to have a reactionary spasm of perceived unfairness at pretty much any negative consequence suffered by someone of their ideology -- no matter how egregious their behavior is.  A rational person can look at a right-leaning asshole and left-leaning asshole and just call them both assholes.  You can't, so there's not much point in trying to have a rational discussion about it.

Next topic?

I think a better comparison for those looking for one would be Ted Nugent, who publicly stated that the Democratic nominee for president should be hanged, and threatened to kill Obama multiple times.  He was invited to the White House.

• Like 1

The story of how he shit in his pants for a week or two before reporting to the draft board to avoid being sent to Vietnam needs to be repeated as much as possible.  He is the ultimate Chicken Hawk.  It's probably why he and Trump get along so well.

Edited by kevwun

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

The story of how he shit in his pants for a week or two before reporting to the draft board to avoid being sent to Vietnam needs to be repeated as much as possible.  He is the ultimate Chicken Hawk.  It's probably why he and Trump get along so well.

Lord can you imagine that conversation?

DJT: Yeah, I kept telling them I have bone spurs. BONE SPURS! And they believed it.

Nugent: I shit my pants to avoid Vietnam.

DJT:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Heard that Roseanne gave the continuation in her absence her blessing and that her last request was that they name the show "George Soros Had to Go to the Emergency Room Once Because He Had a Slinky Stuck in His Ass and I Have The X Rays to Prove It Show."

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

the show is coming back with the entire cast, except Barr. 

Looks like they're killing her off.

That will be good for one, maybe two shows tops.  Then, ratings will nose-dive and it will be cancelled.

Edited by Stella Link