Lamar @ Texas, 6:30 on LHN

spystud13

9 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

aggy lost to UH. TCU lost to UT Arlington and Tech lost to Duke and UGA-Clemson went 20 innings. Pretty crazy night in college baseball. Glad we took care of business.

Thx..... Horns really need to Win Okie Lite series this week!!

28 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

aggy lost to UH. TCU lost to UT Arlington and Tech lost to Duke and UGA-Clemson went 20 innings. Pretty crazy night in college baseball. Glad we took care of business.

Other Scores:

Dallas Baptist  3

Oklahoma St.   6. (Stillwater, Ok)

---------------------------------------------------------

blOU.          2

Oral Roberts   3. (Tulsa, Ok.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sam Houston St.    6

Baylor          9       (Waco, Tx)

----------------------------------------------------------

Kansas State    5

Nebraska        0    (Lincoln, Neb)

The biggest change, though, involved Pierce. Against the Cardinals, it was Pierce instead of assistant coach Sean Allen who was coaching in the third-base box. Pierce said he will continue serving in this role, but he was quick to say that his longtime assistant had not been demoted.

“I’ve been in a dugout with the head coach many times and when you’re struggling, the head coach seems to have the ability to bicker too much and point out the negative. I thought it was good for me to get out of the dugout and allow them to have some personality in there,” Pierce said. “I’m going to just try to get involved with their offense a little bit more, just to help Sean and help Philip (Miller) and just kind of build confidence more than anything.”

https://www.hookem.com/story/with-kansas-state-behind-them-and-oklahoma-state-on-deck-texas-beats-lamar-to-open-its-week/