What We Do In The Shadows (Show)

dogbreath

18 minutes ago, WBT said:

Yeah I could see that.  I hadn't thought about it before but some of C-man's energy draining monologues give off kind of a Newhart vibe.

Newhart definitely had that same kind of monotone delivery as well.  It's somewhat hard to keep that delivery going, and I'd love to know who the writers were looking at when they came up with the energy vampire idea.

Off topic, I would have happily shacked up with Mary Frann at a quaint little Vermont inn. Crazy to think she was only 55 when she died.

Edited by atomheartbevo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2022 at 10:24 PM, Guadaloopy said:

Wife doesn’t understand why I am cracking up every time Nandor comes on screen in “Cruella.”

Have no idea if this movie will be made, but from the end credits of Cruella

Spoiler

The bonus scene happens during the middle of the credits. We see The Baroness’ former lawyer Roger (Kayvan Novak), who blamed her for getting him fired, playing piano in his apartment.

A package is delivered to Roger and there is a dalmatian puppy inside with a note that reads, “Meet Pongo! Enjoy, Cruella.”

We then see Cruella’s childhood friend Anita (Kirby Howell-Baptiste), who later turned into a journalist, and she gets a puppy delivered to her as well. The note in her package reads, “Meet Perdita! See you soon, Cruella.”

The scene ends with Roger at the piano playing the “Cruella de Vil” theme song. 

If you’re a fan of the animated 101 Dalmatians movie then you’ll know that the main dogs in that film are named Pongo and Perdita. And, their owners are named Roger and Anita!

It seems that Disney is ending Cruella with the possibility of launching another 101 Dalmatians live-action remake!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy shit… great start.

Baby Colin Robinson had me fucking rolling because there is basically no difference between him and my toddler, lol.

When Lazlo dumped the Count Chocula in a bowl and he ate it like a dog I was fucking dying. :D:D:D

Edited by oSuJeff97
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Finally got around to starting this. Had a feeling I would like it. What a fucking tremendous show.  Horror junkie wife is completely obsessed. Into season 3 so I can only skim the thread for now.

"This episode of Big Bang Theory is very good. Very faithful to the slot machine."

"He's such a Leonard."

• Haha 1