What We Do In The Shadows (Show)

dogbreath

On 9/4/2023 at 1:36 PM, Buzzrock said:

Nah, better not to overstay its welcome and leave us wanting more.

At least we know season 6 is/was in the works (barring the strike), and that all of the major cast is happy working on it and willing to continue.  And with a smaller amount of episodes, maybe it makes it easier on them (Matt Berry is busy as hell).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the season last night. Great season. A few storylines I thought were a little below par but great overall, and loved the finale. 

Spoiler

I like that Nandoor was ultimately vindicated for having not turned Guillermo. He also came off really competent after several season of being kind of a bafoon. I do find it odd that Guillermo went decades wanting to be a vampire, has been burying bodies for the vamps, and yet never thought through having to kill and feed on his own. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally realized my MIL is 100% pure energy vampire. I can feel it when she starts talking. She gives me newspaper clippings all the time for shit I have no interest in. She talks to every single stranger about something inane. She’s constantly dropping off “little presents” that appear to have come from a dumpster.

Diabolical.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

I finally realized my MIL is 100% pure energy vampire. I can feel it when she starts talking. She gives me newspaper clippings all the time for shit I have no interest in. She talks to every single stranger about something inane. She’s constantly dropping off “little presents” that appear to have come from a dumpster.

Diabolical.

I think this is everyone's MIL.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit.  I have so many xmas present options now.  For myself and others.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...