Texas @ Oklahoma State series

Machinator

19 minutes ago, Machinator said:

How'd he look on Tuesday?

Not bad at all. Of course it was Lamar, so.  And Lamar isn't much good this year apparently.

But he did have some more mobility or useful mobility behind the plate than McCann and a couple of glimpses on offense.  Of course McCann had a dong, so.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

The fuck is with this? Youth? Just totally fucked by injuries?

Yeah, youth and inexperience.  I had kind of hoped pitching would grow into it more than it has.  We do seem to have cut most of the keystone cops defense by shuffling Reagan out. 

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, youth and inexperience.  I had kind of hoped pitching would grow into it more than it has.  We do seem to have cut most of the keystone cops defense by shuffling Reagan out. 

Yeah. Fuck scooters. I have this weird theory that Pierce saw the writing on the wall after a few weeks into the season and just told DJ to shut it down. Just go all in next year with DJ and Hamilton back along with practically our entire pitching staff and dudes like Reynolds and Ellis coming back. But who knows 

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Our Friday starter would be a Sunday starter for a lot of other teams......

Maybe weather will help us and cancel this game??

I wouldn’t go that far. Should Elder be our Friday starter right now? Probably not. But he’s got that Chance Ruffin kind of fuck it, I’m coming after you moxie 

Elder has too many slow starts.  Wonder what would happen on Fridays if Pierce started another guy  in hopes of 3 good early innings.... then bring Elder in for the 4th inning on.

This Team is currently playing too many Damn games from behind.... has to wear the players down resulting in more poor at bats and also less chance to get the running game going

Edited by LTtxfan

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Elder has too many slow starts.  Wonder what would happen on Fridays if Pierce started another guy  in hopes of 3 good early innings.... then bring Elder in for the 4th inning on.

This Team is currently playing too many Damn games from behind.... has to wear the players down resulting in more poor at bats and also less chance to get the running game going

Elder would have problems in the 4th and 5th innings, instead of the 1st and 2nd?

8 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Elder would have problems in the 4th and 5th innings, instead of the 1st and 2nd?

Maybe, or Maybe not....

Elder was a reliever before.  Some guys pitch better after watching a few innings.  Some are better middle relievers than starters.

Try something different cause what Texas is doing on Fridays with Elder starting..... ain't working.

Edited by LTtxfan

10 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Maybe, or Maybe not....

Elder was a reliever before.  Some guys pitch better after watching a few innings.  Some are better middle relievers than starters.

Try something different cause what Texas is doing on Fridays with Elder starting..... ain't working.

This Okie Lite pitcher does not have good enough stuff to be throwing a 1 hitter tonight...   DAMN