Texas @ Oklahoma State series

Machinator

10 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Oh good are you also going to engage in a victory dance of smugness? And here I thought this couldn't get shittier.

No victory dance.  The Horns sucking shit through a straw feels like having a sandpaper facial after the cartels peeled my skin off with a Zacto blade.

Only thing more painful is the bleating of rah rah types like yourself.

But hey,  every program’s got have a few Iraqi Information Ministers holding the rope.

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

No victory dance.  The Horns sucking shit through a straw feels like having a sandpaper facial after the cartels peeled my skin off with a Zacto blade.

Only thing more painful is the bleating of rah rah types like yourself.

But hey,  every program’s got have a few Iraqi Information Ministers holding the rope.

What do you think of Pierce?

I think he was fucked this year.  The early victories were done with duct tape and rubber bands.  I do not want him gone....

yet.

That said, this bullshit with our hitting has to be corrected.  There are other issues, but holy shit our guys are absolutely clueless at the plate.  It’s like Tommy Nicholson 2.0 on roids , uh, I mean juice boxes.

Get that shot handled DP.  Bring in another hitting coach STAT, whatever, but get it handled.

Right now, to call our hitting unacceptable is just too kind of a way to put it.  It’s embarrassing.

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Cajun said:

I think he was fucked this year.  The early victories were done with duct tape and rubber bands.  I do not want him gone....

yet.

That said, this bullshit with our hitting has to be corrected.  There are other issues, but holy shit our guys are absolutely clueless at the plate.  It’s like Tommy Nicholson 2.0 on roids , uh, I mean juice boxes.

Get that shot handled DP.  Bring in another hitting coach STAT, whatever, but get it handled.

Right now, to call our hitting unacceptable is just too kind of a way to put it.  It’s embarrassing.

Pretty much. We’ve been murdered by injuries and youth this season. If Hamilton is back next year along with DJ, throw in Peters at first or whatever, these freshman and guys like Whelan and Elder with another offseason. It’s put up or shut up time. Baseball is a weird game and all, but we should be relatively loaded next year. Not quite 02-05 loaded, but enough to finish top 2 or 3 in conference, host and an Omaha run. If next year is like this....

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Also, I’m assuming Ellis and Todd will be back next year. Same with Reynolds. Yeah I know, what till the draft but it’d be nice to have a few seniors on the team. Did wonders in 2014 when Payton and Thornhill came back 

Weird things happen with the draft and with players, but they would have to be some of the least draftworthy players ever.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Weird things happen with the draft and with players, but they would have to be some of the least draftworthy players ever.

Those guys will get drafted and leave. Then we will get a bunch of Freshman. And Surly will talk about young we are. Happens every year.

21 minutes ago, Enfield said:

Those guys will get drafted and leave. Then we will get a bunch of Freshman. And Surly will talk about young we are. Happens every year.

Good Christ, dude. At least what until it happens to start your bitching 

14 hours ago, Fletch said:

Also, I’m assuming Ellis and Todd will be back next year. Same with Reynolds. Yeah I know, what till the draft but it’d be nice to have a few seniors on the team. Did wonders in 2014 when Payton and Thornhill came back 

Well, I suppose anyone could be selected in a 40 round draft ...